Macan T - Papaya or Carmine Red?

All your ordering information here!
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

All my cars since 2013 have had paddles and I've probably used them about ten times in that period, couldn't quite get used to them. Drive my wife's manual Juke often and don't have to think twice about changing gear with the stiick. Once on the move the PDK gearbox is very smooth and quiet though.

Bluesnose1812

Post by Bluesnose1812 »

Scooby_Doo wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:45 pm All my cars since 2013 have had paddles and I've probably used them about ten times in that period, couldn't quite get used to them. Drive my wife's manual Juke often and don't have to think twice about changing gear with the stiick. Once on the move the PDK gearbox is very smooth and quiet though.
I constantly use the downshift paddle. 2 or 3 taps gets me out of 7th and I'm away.

Now Sports Chrono is something I've only used 2 or 3 times in 18 months both times to get rid of a tailgater.
Currently
S|Leather|Air Susp|Chrono |Surround Camera|BOSE|14 way | AILPG |
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPSV6RD5
Next Project 4 March 2025
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR6MH479
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

I might try the downshifter rather than the kickdown next time I need to get a move on, there's always a slight pause before the Macan decides to go to warp factor 4.
Guardsred

Post by Guardsred »

Just a little update - my Carmine Red T has been locked in now, production scheduled for end of March, so hopefully just 5-6 weeks to wait!
Unfortunately it was impossible to change for an S, as there were no production slots left.
2024 Macan T Carmine Red - incoming in April
2023 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo Volcano Grey