What a (good) day

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
IPKnightly2

Post by IPKnightly2 »

My dealer provided a full tank of fuel but admitted it was 95 Ron! :roll:
2023 Macan S

Tracky

Post by Tracky »

IPKnightly2 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:03 pm My dealer provided a full tank of fuel but admitted it was 95 Ron! :roll:
Wouldn’t have mattered once !
On order

GT4 RS

Current

992 S
Macan.2 S
928S4
Modified Lotus Exige V6
Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

981 Boxster S
AndyC160

Post by AndyC160 »

Nice spec 👍

I'd have the GT alloys rather than a pano and also add heated steering wheel and surround.

Does the GTS interior you've chosen have extended leather? ie leather on lower dash, centre console, door cards etc? I think it really lifts the interior and makes it feel pretty special...much nicer than the elephant hide look that comes as standard
Last edited by AndyC160 on Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2021 Macan GTS Jet Black with Full Espresso Leather :D
2018 Macan in Agate grey (now sold)
Audi B5 RS4 - tweaked a little bit ;)
Lotus Elise S1 Sport 160
AndyC160

Post by AndyC160 »

2japs wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:09 am
Yorkshire Mac wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:47 pm
Nuclear Nick wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:39 pm OTR costs should only be RFL and first registration fee. Any other costs request they be removed. And the franchises are required to supply a full tank of fuel, it isn’t a ‘freebie’.

Thank you
If you are buying from JCT 600 you won’t get a full tank of fuel, trust me I know 😡

Nice spec and congrats on such a low lead time.

As for options, it’s a case of one man’s meat is another man’s poison 🤷
I can vouch for that...they just told me the way to the nearest Shell station when I set off home approx 170 miles away with a nearly empty tank after picking my car up from them 😡
2021 Macan GTS Jet Black with Full Espresso Leather :D
2018 Macan in Agate grey (now sold)
Audi B5 RS4 - tweaked a little bit ;)
Lotus Elise S1 Sport 160
Yorkshire Mac

Post by Yorkshire Mac »

AndyC160 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:11 pm Nice spec 👍

I'd have the GT alloys rather than a pano and also add heated steering wheel and surround.

Does the GTS interior you've chosen have extended leather? ie leather on lower dash, centre console, door cards etc? I think it really lifts the interior and makes it feel pretty special...much nicer than the elephant hide look that comes as standard
Thank you. Surround cam is going on.

Car is garaged so don’t think I need the heated SW (or windscreen).

Wheels are one of the things still TBC but to be honest the standard spiders are my top choice.

The configurator is not clear about the GTS interior when taking full leather instead of race tex, but it does say the extended leather pack is included in the latter. I assume it is therefore equivalent to the extended leather, with the red seat belts and centre dial added. I will be double checking this because extended leather is my no. 1 must have.
Arriving in June, all being well. Slightly tweaked to now include Bose - https://configurator.porsche.com/en-GB/ ... m=PS4LXHU0
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

My Macan is also garaged.

My heated steering wheel is one of my Must Haves which are Surround Cam, Spare, PS+, ACC and of course Heated Steering wheel
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
2japs

Post by 2japs »

AndyC160 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:16 pm
2japs wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:09 am
Yorkshire Mac wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:47 pm

Thank you
If you are buying from JCT 600 you won’t get a full tank of fuel, trust me I know 😡

Nice spec and congrats on such a low lead time.

As for options, it’s a case of one man’s meat is another man’s poison 🤷
I can vouch for that...they just told me the way to the nearest Shell station when I set off home approx 170 miles away with a nearly empty tank after picking my car up from them 😡
Ah, if I remember rightly you bought from Newcastle. I bought from Teeside, both JCT600, my first Macan was from Newcastle and didn’t get sweet FA from them. With my first Macan I got a call from them, even tho I told them I was on holiday in Tenerife. I thought it was my car had arrived early, but no it was to make an appointment to see about gap/ wheel/ tyre/ dint insurance 😡
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Ford Cortina/Capri/Sierra(C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
Triumph Stag/ TR5(classics)
MGB
Austin 1300( first car)
mueslibrown

Post by mueslibrown »

Heated steeering wheel I have but only because it was a smaller wheel. Have used it twice intentionally in 2+ yrs but then I’m down south in Surrey. I get more hassle with accidentally switching it on - I’d not miss it. Must be for northerners with their baby soft hands 🤣
2021 Turbo (Collected 11/21) | Dolomite Silver | Half Garnet Red Leather | Pano | 18 Way Seats | PASM + Air | PTVP | Sports Chrono | PSP | PSE | 21" 911 Turbo Wheels | Gloss Black Trims | Bose
Iceicebaby

Post by Iceicebaby »

Great spec, not too dissimilar to what I would choose myself. It would be great to spec this and spec that but the reality is, the more you spend on spec, the more you lose in depreciation.
Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

As long as your appreciation balances it out that won't matter 😉
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP