Average age of macan driver?

Cleaning and detailing your Macan.
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

MoonageMin wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:28 pm That is a life long endeavour for me :lol:
😂😂😂
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0

Tracky

Post by Tracky »

Wow

These two guys have too much time on their hands to write so much dribble.

I nodded off part way through

One of them even went to the trouble of looking out my old posts to add fuel to his/her comments

I would not want to get stuck on a long train journey with either of them so I’d have to take my helicopter instead
On order

GT4 RS

Current

992 S
Macan.2 S
928S4
Modified Lotus Exige V6
Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

981 Boxster S
Deleted User 5286

Post by Deleted User 5286 »

Should this thread be retitled ‘Average Mental Age of a Macan Driver’?
Personally I enjoy the humour of Tracky/Col/Neil etc but then according to my wife I do have a mental age of 12!
As a Macan driver you are always going to get your leg pulled about driving a Q5 / expensive Tiguan etc from bar stool bores.
I fully get 911 fans who think the Macan is an overweight bus (which it is) , but I have always assumed deep down they are jealous!
wab172uk

Post by wab172uk »

Jon A wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:17 pm
In fairness, when you have been on here a while you will get to understand Tracky and his comments a little better and probably in a different light.

I think the only thing you might want to work on is being a little more succinct! 😂😂
No one minds banter, We all do it. But I think Tracky enjoys his reputation of being the sites Winder-upper. And if that's the mantle he aspires to be know as, then fair play to him.

But then crying into his pillow because he feels he's been personably insulted makes him look a bit silly. He likes to give it out but doesn't like receiving it.

But anyway. Lets all move on.
Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

wab172uk wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:14 am
In fairness, when you have been on here a while you will get to understand Tracky and his comments a little better and probably in a different light.

I think the only thing you might want to work on is being a little more succinct! 😂😂
No one minds banter, We all do it. But I think Tracky enjoys his reputation of being the sites Winder-upper. And if that's the mantle he aspires to be know as, then fair play to him.

But then crying into his pillow because he feels he's been personably insulted makes him look a bit silly. He likes to give it out but doesn't like receiving it.

Well, it's alright for YOU to say "just move on" but YOU haven't just been referred to in the same breath as "him", I'm deeply and very personally insulted! :lol: :lol: Honest! :D
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

Not sure I cried anywhere

Again, unlike others on here, you don’t know me
On order

GT4 RS

Current

992 S
Macan.2 S
928S4
Modified Lotus Exige V6
Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

981 Boxster S
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

Neil1911 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:39 pm

Well, it's alright for YOU to say "just move on" but YOU haven't just been referred to in the same breath as "him", I'm deeply and very personally insulted! :lol: :lol: Honest! :D
Runaway and cry then but before you go, please write a massive essay explaining why you are offended!
On order

GT4 RS

Current

992 S
Macan.2 S
928S4
Modified Lotus Exige V6
Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

981 Boxster S
wab172uk

Post by wab172uk »

Tracky wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:04 pm

If I didn't bother you, then why reply? I said we should all move on. Clearly that chip on your shoulder won't allow you to. :lol:
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

wab172uk wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:14 pm
Tracky wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:04 pm

If I didn't bother you, then why reply? I said we should all move on. Clearly that chip on your shoulder won't allow you to. :lol:
Erm…
On order

GT4 RS

Current

992 S
Macan.2 S
928S4
Modified Lotus Exige V6
Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

981 Boxster S
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

cowdray2 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:19 am Should this thread be retitled ‘Average Mental Age of a Macan Driver’?
Personally I enjoy the humour of Tracky/Col/Neil etc but then according to my wife I do have a mental age of 12!
As a Macan driver you are always going to get
your leg pulled about driving a Q5 / expensive Tiguan etc from bar stool bores.

I fully get 911 fans who think the Macan is an overweight bus (which it is) , but I have always assumed deep down they are jealous!
Damn n Blast.

You have a Mental Age 5 years older than I
The Q5 / Tiguan quip is very easily countered, …….. 3 point 6 litre, V6, 400 horses, 0-60 in way less than 5 seconds is a pretty quick SUV motor.

The driver of an older 911 put his foot down away the lights, I floored my Macan and sailed past him like he was standing still. Its all relative, where the 911 owner has to employ Pickfords to help get them out of such a low slung motor, we oldies in our Macans simply get out them, and walk over to the Bowling Green for a game.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags