Average age of macan driver?

Cleaning and detailing your Macan.
Hot Wheels

Post by Hot Wheels »

Tracky wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:01 pm
Tidesurge2 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:06 pm I did say probably aimed at me. It doesn’t really matter if it was me or not, either way I was a bit of an a…hole that day and probably on a few other occasions. It actually feels good to have put it down in print, it did bother me for a while. I will be keeping future polite posts to a minimum and just inform on milestone dates wrt my order. Cannot really wait to get the car in March, I take early retirement in Feb and this is a present to myself. I emphasise the “early”, I am old but not that old.
Well I missed that otherwise I’m sure I would have contributed ;)

Good for you and enjoy the car

We have set plans in motion for me to retire early too I hope, will know in a month or so, and that will be before I’m 50.

Keep searching the Ads for a gt3, but even then reluctant to pay £40-45k overs!

In my opinion retirement is a good plan. It’s not for everyone, but it’s worked for me. I managed to get out before I was 40 and not looking back.
Perhaps like many on this forum, I don’t know much about Porsche or cars (although I am learning), but I do play golf.
Macan S
Code: PR5S7372

Jon A

Post by Jon A »

Bluesnose1812 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:02 am
Jon A wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:59 pm
...... I only ever try to either be informative or amusing......
Have you got any evidence to back that up? :D
Absolutely none on either count m’lud
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

Hot Wheels wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:56 am
Tidesurge2 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:06 pm I did say probably aimed at me. It doesn’t really matter if it was me or not, either way I was a bit of an a…hole that day and probably on a few other occasions. It actually feels good to have put it down in print, it did bother me for a while. I will be keeping future polite posts to a minimum and just inform on milestone dates wrt my order. Cannot really wait to get the car in March, I take early retirement in Feb and this is a present to myself. I emphasise the “early”, I am old but not that old.

We have set plans in motion for me to retire early too I hope, will know in a month or so, and that will be before I’m 50.

In my opinion retirement is a good plan. It’s not for everyone, but it’s worked for me. I managed to get out before I was 40 and not looking back.
Perhaps like many on this forum, I don’t know much about Porsche or cars (although I am learning), but I do play golf.
I live right next to a golf course

It’s a nice place to walk the dog but that is it for me!!
On order

GT4 RS

Current

992 S
Macan.2 S
928S4
Modified Lotus Exige V6
Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

981 Boxster S
2japs

Post by 2japs »

Tracky wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:48 am
Hot Wheels wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:56 am

I live right next to a golf course

It’s a nice place to walk the dog but that is it for me!!
Im sure you don’t hang your dog poo bag on the designated dog poo tree that’s on my golf course!

I love retirement, can’t believe it’s 10 years now!
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Ford Cortina/Capri/Sierra(C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
Triumph Stag/ TR5(classics)
MGB
Austin 1300( first car)