Build allocations only

All your ordering information here!
Sniperob

Post by Sniperob »

Jon A wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:54 pm
Sniperob wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:41 pm Finally some good news, after almost 5 weeks that my car has been stuck at Sheerness it will now be ready to collect tomorrow afternoon. The SE is rushing it through so it falls into their sales figures before the end of the month.

It’s been a long time coming but I’m sure it will be worth the wait, very much looking forward to it.
Congratulations, enjoy the experience and make sure your real time sat nav is working! 😊
Thank you and will do. I've setup My Porsche with the VIN so have the code and also registered for the Vodafone services so also have that code. Hopefully all good and ready to go.
First Porsche ordered September 2021: http://www.porsche-code.com/PNLRZA37

Build completion 14th May. Collected 30th June. Macan S Volcano Grey

Deleted User 4788

Post by Deleted User 4788 »

Two of my close neighbours ordered Macan S's last September and both received their cars yesterday and a few days before, one from Chester, the other from Wilmslow.
Dunders71

Post by Dunders71 »

Sniperob wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:41 pm Finally some good news, after almost 5 weeks that my car has been stuck at Sheerness it will now be ready to collect tomorrow afternoon. The SE is rushing it through so it falls into their sales figures before the end of the month.

It’s been a long time coming but I’m sure it will be worth the wait, very much looking forward to it.
Great news!! Enjoy today!
New User

Post by New User »

Sniperob wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:42 pm I've setup My Porsche with the VIN so have the code and also registered for the Vodafone services so also have that code. Hopefully all good and ready to go.
Maybe a little late but the Vodafone code needs to be entered and activated in the workshop whereas the MyPorsche is done in the car as part of the handover. If you have not already sent the vodafone code in advance to your SE then you may need to book it back in to have this done (takes 30minutes) at a future date and the remote services of My Porsche will not be visible to you until this is done. You can see in the MFD settings menu that if Car Connect is greyed out then it has not been activated.

Enjoy your new car!
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

I hope they don’t rush that much just for their sales figures!!
On order

GT4 RS

Current

2019 992 S
2019 Macan S
2014 Modified Lotus Exige V6
2022 Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
1987 928S4
1967 Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

2012 Boxster S
Sniperob

Post by Sniperob »

Thanks all, I'm counting down the hours.

I've sent the Vodafone code to the SE first thing this morning so hopefully it can be applied before I collect the car this afternoon. I can see on the app that the remote services still haven't been activated so they obviously haven't got round to it yet. Thanks for the advice though, very useful to know and sadly something that the SE didn't warn me about in advance.

pstrat

Post by pstrat »

We will need pics of all these new cars coming through!
Lenlec

Post by Lenlec »

Just heard my gts has been built and is awaiting shipment to the uk. Ordered august 2021.
azmj

Post by azmj »

Lenlec wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:33 pm Just heard my gts has been built and is awaiting shipment to the uk. Ordered august 2021.
Great news, will this be a MY23?
2022 Macan GTS Copper Ruby
2022 Cayman GT4 PDK GT Silver
2022 VW ID3 Family Pro Performance Moonstone
Sniperob

Post by Sniperob »

Picked up my new car on Thursday afternoon and it was a great experience and well worth the wait. Ordered my car the middle of September 2021 and collected the 30th June 2022.

They threw in a free Swissvax treatment and cleaning kit. Not sure if it's any good but I thought it was a nice gesture and the car looked amazing under the showroom lights. Sadly it has been rained on since. Still thinking about getting the car detailed and ceramic coated to preserve the look a bit longer.

Will post some photos soon.