GTS or Turbo wanted by mid May

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
Deucedeuce

Post by Deucedeuce »

I should be in France right now but our previously reliable Evoque broke down on the way to the tunnel yesterday. We’re due to be driving to France again at the end of the month and not sure the Evoque will be repaired in time. We’ve been planning on buying a Macan and ended up putting a deposit down for a new one recently but that won’t be ready for at least a year sp figured I’d try to find a well looked after used one (probably gen 1) to use in the interim.

I’ve put a few feelers out and have browned the classifieds but thought I’d flag my search here too. The car must have a Porsche transferable warranty with roadside assistance. Ideally the car would be located within a reasonable distance of North Oxfordshire.

My front running contender is a 2016 GTS 43k miles at £40k. Fairly modest extras (£6k worth) with standard stereo, no Pano roof and needs a service in September but does have Porsche warranty and looks well looked after. Main problem is it’s located so far away.

Anything out there? Please get in touch.

jonnykk

Post by jonnykk »

Hi,

I’ve got a 2018 (18) Turbo that I’m considering letting go if that would be of interest? It’s done around 32k and has a full service history, most recent just last month. Unfortunately it’s out of the standard 3 year warranty. I’ve replaced all 4 tyres in the last twelve months, fronts within the last month.
It’s in Volcano Grey and has Pan roof plus all the usual Turbo options.
I’m in North Oxfordshire (Banbury) so that may help and happy to arrange pics or viewing if you’re that close by? I haven’t thought about price as yet as it’s been quite a sudden decision due to a Defender becoming available at short notice but if you think you may be interested then drop me a line and we can chat further.
Jon
GTS deposit paid - still playing around with configuration!!
Current - Macan Turbo 2018/18 Volcano Grey
Previous - Cayman GTS - 2019 Miami Blue
Others - RRS, Audi S5, Audi S3, Mini JCW, Nissan 350Z, Nissan 200SX
Deucedeuce

Post by Deucedeuce »

Pm sent.
h9snn

Post by h9snn »

Hi i have sent you a Pm
2018 - Macan GTS
2019 - 3.0 Range Rover Sport
2016 - 4.4 V8 Range Rover Sport
2017 - BMW G30 530 M Sport
2014 - BMW F10 530 M Sport
The list goes on ..... 8-)
Deucedeuce

Post by Deucedeuce »

h9snn wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:04 am Hi i have sent you a Pm
Thanks. Have replied.
Scaramanga

Post by Scaramanga »

I’ve just reduced the price on my Turbo in case you’re interested. Happy to do a deal as our new car is here next week.
Marksmacan

Post by Marksmacan »

Pm sent