Black GTS Wanted...

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
Mike993

Post by Mike993 »

Me again! I'm expanding the search from the 'S' I posted about to a GTS which should get me closer to the spec I was looking for. Still a black with black gen 1, ideally low miles with 20" RS design wheels but not a fan of red stitching/belts.

This was my original thread which should tell you a little more about me.... viewtopic.php?t=12163
2018 GTS Jet Metallic Black with full black leather.

Mike993

Post by Mike993 »

Also to say I'm aware of most of the one's being advertised around at the moment and I'm talking to Scaramanga about his, but just in case there's someone else here who might be thinking about letting theirs go.

Thanks, Mike
Mike993

Post by Mike993 »

Certainly seems that the GTS might be the way forward but again finding the right spec might take some time. All black with no red stitching, just the pasm not air and 20" rs design wheels would be great, but can always change the wheels if it's the right car. Lower the miles the better obviously and full Porsche service history. Prefer no panoramic roof but not a deal breaker as I think most specced with it.

Looking around particularly at the OPC's it seems it going to be mid £50's even for a gen 1, but I'm told they sound better anyway!
Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

They do sound better. Personally I would be looking at a private sale with some Porsche warranty remaining. Most have red stitching though, so you could be waiting a while.
June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.
Mike993

Post by Mike993 »

Thanks for that and yep private sale would be preferable.

Talking of interior finishes, for the gen 1 GTS was 'alcantara' or whatever Porsche call it the default finish to the seat squabs/back and full leather the option, or the other way round? Also hard to tell looking at pictures but with alcantara to the seats did that mean the door pull/armrest and 'A' pillars came with it is well, and how about the roof lining, or was that a separate option perhaps?

Many thanks, Mike
Mike993

Post by Mike993 »

Hi there, just to bump this back up as I'm still looking for that elusive black with black interior and great spec Gen 1 GTS!!!

There's been a couple of close calls but spec not quite right, seems to be a lot with the dreaded red stiching or just badly optioned. The forum seems more about the later cars so perhaps if you have a new one on order and currently have what I'm after maybe we could come to an arrangement. Or of course you might know someone with exactly what I'm looking for, if so please do mention my interest as I'm prepared to pay a real premium for the right car.

Perhaps the time of year not helping but I know my next car is out there driving around at the moment, just have to find it!

Cheers, Mike
BanZ

Post by BanZ »

It’s your money and you can buy what you want, but my personal view is to not get too hung up on the specs, it will make your search a lot easier and you may mind some of the specifics you want don’t actually matter once you have the car.

I had a Taycan loaner car the last couple of days whilst my Macan was looked at, things I’d 100% have specced on a new Taycan just didn’t matter once I was in the car eg ambient lighting, electric charging cover, surround view.
Old Chimer

Post by Old Chimer »

BanZ wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:55 am I had a Taycan loaner car the last couple of days whilst my Macan was looked at, things I’d 100% have specced on a new Taycan just didn’t matter once I was in the car eg ambient lighting, electric charging cover, surround view.
Sounds like it may have been you who had the Taycan I was supposed to be in yesterday :roll: ;)
'22 Macan S, GB, 14W/XL, AAS, PA/SV, ACC, LCA, PG, HF/RS, VFS, EETS, 75L, etc, etc.
BanZ

Post by BanZ »

Old Chimer wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:24 am
BanZ wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:55 am I had a Taycan loaner car the last couple of days whilst my Macan was looked at, things I’d 100% have specced on a new Taycan just didn’t matter once I was in the car eg ambient lighting, electric charging cover, surround view.
Sounds like it may have been you who had the Taycan I was supposed to be in yesterday :roll: ;)
Portsmouth OPC?
Old Chimer

Post by Old Chimer »

BanZ wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:44 am
Old Chimer wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:24 am
Portsmouth OPC?
Yep
'22 Macan S, GB, 14W/XL, AAS, PA/SV, ACC, LCA, PG, HF/RS, VFS, EETS, 75L, etc, etc.