Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018

TK421

Post by TK421 »

Rarecolour wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:40 pm
TK421 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:46 pm
Rarecolour wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:09 pm

How have Porsche not won?
Really? The cost to repair the damage to mine alone was in the thousands. Then there’s the compensation/expenses Porsche had to pay out, again in the thousands , plus the negative press surrounding this and on socials . In the few weeks my car was in that particular dealership had 5 in for the same issue within one week, with others reporting the same at their chosen dealerships. Times that by the amount of cases globally, trust me it will have a negative effect on them, don’t think they’re in the board room claiming it’s a win that’s for sure. I certainty wouldn’t build a business model on it.

Have you just ordered another car with them? What has the negative press done? You're someone who has unfortunately suffered the failure but gone and ordered another car straight away. They have sold yet another car (to you) , they will claim money back for the repair off the supplier of the failed part on your old car. How many folk have cancelled their order after you having a rant on here about the failure?
Your old car is out there making them money come service time.
So yeah, really, how have Porsche not won?

And I'm ready for your abusive reply 👍🏻
not trolling you, I haven't got the brain space to do that. When someone posts something that doesn't make sense, I just ask the reason why.

Where to start with this…..
This is the purest definition of trolling to be fair…. Especially the last sentence in your previous post. Quote “And I’m ready for your abusive reply 👍

‘What is trolling? Trolling is when someone posts or comments online to 'bait' someone, which means deliberately provoking an argument or emotional reaction.’

Your post made many assumptions about me and my position (I actually mentioned all of this and my reasons in another post you must of missed?) which were speculative at best, but mentioned more so to suit your narrative and provoke a reaction, they also added zero value to the thread regarding the rear washer jet issue, so again, this is pretty much trolling 101 fella.
For whatever reason you have a bee in your bonnet with my posts and the the reactions to my own personal experiences with a car I owned that had a serious fault. I genuinely have no issue with that or how you spend your time online, we’re all entitled to our opinions, but you’re not entitled to my own personal experiences, they are mine alone as is my interpretation of how they made me feel and react. My recommendation would be to ignore them, block them if possible as my previous attempt to break bread with you to move on seems to have failed as you continue to try and bait me.
Anyway let’s Leave it there, let it go and free up some brain space for other ventures mate.

For the record, regarding your car list, it’s is in your signature, so didn’t take to much time to find as it sits at the bottom of each post you make fella😉

peace and love x

Ex -
Macan Turbo (Mamba Green)
Audi RS6 (Misano Red)
Audi S4 (Silver)
Audi S3 (Imola Yellow)
Peugeot 309 goodwood (Green)
Peugeot 306 gti-6 (Silver)
Peugeot 205 gti (Ltd edition Sorento Green)
23 Macan GTS
EX - 22 Macan GTS

The final Hurrah http://www.porsche-code.com/PRSB8KW7
TK421

Post by TK421 »

Wing Commander wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:05 am TK and Rare, get a room you two! ;) :P
Lol… sorry boss I literally just hit post on the last one :lol:
Last edited by TK421 on Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
23 Macan GTS
EX - 22 Macan GTS

The final Hurrah http://www.porsche-code.com/PRSB8KW7
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

TK421 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:08 am
Wing Commander wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:05 am TK and Rare, get a room you two! ;) :P
Lol… sorry boss I just hit post on the last one :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Rarecolour

Post by Rarecolour »

TK421 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:07 am
Rarecolour wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:40 pm
TK421 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:46 pm

Really? The cost to repair the damage to mine alone was in the thousands. Then there’s the compensation/expenses Porsche had to pay out, again in the thousands , plus the negative press surrounding this and on socials . In the few weeks my car was in that particular dealership had 5 in for the same issue within one week, with others reporting the same at their chosen dealerships. Times that by the amount of cases globally, trust me it will have a negative effect on them, don’t think they’re in the board room claiming it’s a win that’s for sure. I certainty wouldn’t build a business model on it.

Have you just ordered another car with them? What has the negative press done? You're someone who has unfortunately suffered the failure but gone and ordered another car straight away. They have sold yet another car (to you) , they will claim money back for the repair off the supplier of the failed part on your old car. How many folk have cancelled their order after you having a rant on here about the failure?
Your old car is out there making them money come service time.
So yeah, really, how have Porsche not won?

And I'm ready for your abusive reply 👍🏻
not trolling you, I haven't got the brain space to do that. When someone posts something that doesn't make sense, I just ask the reason why.

Where to start with this…..
This is the purest definition of trolling to be fair…. Especially the last sentence in your previous post. Quote “And I’m ready for your abusive reply 👍

‘What is trolling? Trolling is when someone posts or comments online to 'bait' someone, which means deliberately provoking an argument or emotional reaction.’

Your post made many assumptions about me and my position (I actually mentioned all of this and my reasons in another post you must of missed?) which were speculative at best, but mentioned more so to suit your narrative and provoke a reaction, they also added zero value to the thread regarding the rear washer jet issue, so again, this is pretty much trolling 101 fella.
For whatever reason you have a bee in your bonnet with my posts and the the reactions to my own personal experiences with a car I owned that had a serious fault. I genuinely have no issue with that or how you spend your time online, we’re all entitled to our opinions, but you’re not entitled to my own personal experiences, they are mine alone as is my interpretation of how they made me feel and react. My recommendation would be to ignore them, block them if possible as my previous attempt to break bread with you to move on seems to have failed as you continue to try and bait me.
Anyway let’s Leave it there, let it go and free up some brain space for other ventures mate.

For the record, regarding your car list, it’s is in your signature, so didn’t take to much time to find as it sits at the bottom of each post you make fella😉

peace and love x

Ex -
Audi RS6 (Misano Red)
Audi S4 (Silver)
Audi S3 (Imola Yellow)
You seem to have completely misread my reply. Have a read back but with an opposite attitude 👍🏻
Ex -
Audi RS6 (Misano Red)
Audi S4 (Silver)
Audi S3 (Imola Yellow)
Rarecolour

Post by Rarecolour »

I've got an absolute cracker here in the Bellagio Simon 👌🏻
Ex -
Audi RS6 (Misano Red)
Audi S4 (Silver)
Audi S3 (Imola Yellow)
AndyC160

Post by AndyC160 »

Rarecolour wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:09 pm
....how do you find the time to post on here....I know I wouldn't find any spare time if I had a room there 😉
2021 Macan GTS Jet Black with Full Espresso Leather :D
2018 Macan in Agate grey (now sold)
Audi B5 RS4 - tweaked a little bit ;)
Lotus Elise S1 Sport 160
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Nice! 😎
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Rarecolour

Post by Rarecolour »

AndyC160 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:02 pm
....how do you find the time to post on here....I know I wouldn't find any spare time if I had a room there 😉
Comfort breaks. Plus need time away from gambling, been a Baaaaaaaaad gambling holiday so far :cry:
Ex -
Audi RS6 (Misano Red)
Audi S4 (Silver)
Audi S3 (Imola Yellow)
Pythongrün

Post by Pythongrün »

Have any owners (here) been denied a warranty claim to repair this problem?