Tracking sheet

All your ordering information here!
crockers

Post by crockers »

Hi
My SE has sent me a copy of the tracking sheet. How accurate do you guys find this to be.

Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

Without our own kit at home how are we to judge? I'd just be reassured that they supplied it, I'll be asking for one at delivery.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP
Deleted User 5270

Post by Deleted User 5270 »

Tracking as in tracking the order or wheel tracking?
crockers

Post by crockers »

Tracking the order.
Deleted User 5270

Post by Deleted User 5270 »

I thought so, silly old $#>%¥.
Tyrrell

Post by Tyrrell »

Its a work of total fiction, my GTS was six weeks late, the 718 Spyder that's on order was October then January, now 3rd week of Feb allegedly.

Best to frame it and throw darts at it.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPYDQZL5
718 Spyder PTS arriving March 2023.
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

You should consider yourself lucky you receive any information at all.

Providing Tracking info is new, prior its a need to know basis and you as the purchaser do not need to know,

If anyone has been conned into providing a lock code before an actual build date has been allocated then throw a dart as delivery could be anytime from two months to six months.

Build could be delayed for a variety of reasons, probably now down to component availability.

Once built and in the factory compound then your car is at the mercy of the logistics where 7 days to six months is very possible before the motor finds its way to your OPC.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wheel alignment was on my mind, in fact I sent this to my SE 50 mins ago..

"Looking forward to seeing you on Monday at 14:00.

If we're confident that the software has had the Aircon System (WNS7) and AWD control unit (WNS8) updates "built in" then it's just these that I'm looking for:
▪a copy of a wheel alignment report for the car;
▪confirmation that Comfort Entry is enabled (this seems to have been hit and miss and has been added back by some dealers);
▪what screen wash solution has been put in, I really want to avoid any damp patches!"

Not collection, just hello before it goes for PPF!
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP
crockers

Post by crockers »

Ah sh*T and there was me looking at "due at dealers March 10th".
I do think I will ask for the PDI to do a wheel alignment check though. Then they have to fit dash cam and give it the gtech ceramic coating they're providing as part of the deal.
dbsk20

Post by dbsk20 »

Col Lamb wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:04 pm You should consider yourself lucky you receive any information at all.

Providing Tracking info is new, prior its a need to know basis and you as the purchaser do not need to know,
+1. I get the vaguest of replies whenever i ask for anything more specific than the readily given answers of "soon" or "anytime" or "its on the way"