Recommendations for North West London/Herts

Cleaning and detailing your Macan.
RatRace

Post by RatRace »

Hi All,

Got a mail that my S is sitting at docks waiting for Ferry and I'm on look out for a detailer recommendations in northwest London/Herts/Bucks area.

Dealer sent a quote of £999 for basic GTECH ceramics alone.

I'm looking only for ceramics and alloys, preferably GTech. Can you please give any pointers?

Thanks!
2023 Macan S

Conwy GTS

Post by Conwy GTS »

RatRace wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:58 pm Hi All,

Got a mail that my S is sitting at docks waiting for Ferry and I'm on look out for a detailer recommendations in northwest London/Herts/Bucks area.

I'm looking only for ceramics and alloys, preferably GTech. Can you please give any pointers?

Thanks!
I can highly recommend APM Custom in Sandicroft, Cheshire. They have done my GTS and my wife’s Cooper S convertible with Gtechniq CS Light & Exo.
Current :
2021 Porsche Macan GTS

Previously :
2014 Porsche Boxster S
2017 Jaguar F Type 3.0S
2016 VW Golf R
2017 Audi S4 Avant
2016 Audi S3 Sportback
pstrat

Post by pstrat »

Conwy GTS wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:43 pm

Thanks!
I can highly recommend APM Custom in Sandicroft, Cheshire. They have done my GTS and my wife’s Cooper S convertible with Gtechniq CS Light & Exo.
How are you finding the CS Light ?

How's it holding up? Would you recommend?
Conwy GTS

Post by Conwy GTS »

pstrat wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:00 am

Thanks!

After 11k miles I have no stone chips whatsoever and the overall paint finish seems to be holding up very well. The EXO coating is definitely worth going for as it is this overcoat that beads the water away which make the cleaning regime so much easier.
Current :
2021 Porsche Macan GTS

Previously :
2014 Porsche Boxster S
2017 Jaguar F Type 3.0S
2016 VW Golf R
2017 Audi S4 Avant
2016 Audi S3 Sportback
Plyphon

Post by Plyphon »

Also would be interested as im in North London and am yet to find a detailer.
Gen 3 Macan GTS: PPUAVS94
dbsk20

Post by dbsk20 »

Mine is going into Azuri in Stevenage, Herts on the 20th for full Gtechniq package and a couple of small bits of PPF here are there

Never used them before but Porsche Hatfield use them for Gtechniq and PPF. (mine wasnt bought from Hatfield)
RatRace

Post by RatRace »

Conwy GTS wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:27 am
pstrat wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:00 am

After 11k miles I have no stone chips whatsoever and the overall paint finish seems to be holding up very well. The EXO coating is definitely worth going for as it is this overcoat that beads the water away which make the cleaning regime so much easier.
Thank you for the details!
2023 Macan S
RatRace

Post by RatRace »

dbsk20 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:29 am Mine is going into Azuri in Stevenage, Herts on the 20th for full Gtechniq package and a couple of small bits of PPF here are there

Never used them before but Porsche Hatfield use them for Gtechniq and PPF. (mine wasnt bought from Hatfield)
Please let us know how it comes along. Would you mind sharing the quote here?
2023 Macan S