I'VE GOT A MACAN AGAIN!!!!!

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Plyphon

Post by Plyphon »

It's all that penetration into one innocent tyre.
Gen 3 Macan GTS: PPUAVS94

Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

As the Op has not been active for four months on the forum I can let rip.

Rubbish colour in Carmine.

As for the interior the Brown dash just does not work in any car.

Beggars cannot be too picky though the Turbo PP is the pick of the bunch, by far the best Macan and if one want the best a compromise or two has to be made.

The Pebble Grey looks stunning, vastly better than boring black.

As it is the festive season I’ll not post that image again, unless you really want me to!
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Skyway

Post by Skyway »

We'll let you post that image providing it has some Holly around it :D
Macan S MY 2023
ultramega

Post by ultramega »

Col Lamb wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:45 pm As the Op has not been active for four months on the forum I can let rip.

Rubbish colour in Carmine.

As for the interior the Brown dash just does not work in any car.

Beggars cannot be too picky though the Turbo PP is the pick of the bunch, by far the best Macan and if one want the best a compromise or two has to be made.

The Pebble Grey looks stunning, vastly better than boring black.

As it is the festive season I’ll not post that image again, unless you really want me to!
I have to disagree on the Carmine red - it looks stunning in the flesh. And bar my last Macan, every car I have owned in the last 10 years has been grey or black, so it's a refreshing change.
Fully agree about the brown dash though, but it's still an improvement over the Espresso brown my last Macan had!
I love the pebble grey, but it's a bugger to keep clean. Had an S8 with similar colour and swore I wouldn't have it again!
2017 Macan Turbo PP, Carmine Red w/ pebble/agate inside.
Too many options to list.