Getting ready for summer

Post pictures of your Macan here!
GTB

Post by GTB »

My 19" Winters are being changed out next Friday for my 21" Summer tyres. First time with winters on over last four months and I would say "Game Changer" for me, one thing I did notice was far better grip/handling in large areas of standing water and water where it runs across the road, the snow we did have on west caost Scotland this year the car handled very well, so Im pleased I invested in a set of winetr wheels and tyres when I bought my Macan new.

GTB
Current Macan GTS Collected July 2022 https://www.porsche.com/microsite/porsc ... =/PNM4GBM0

TheTraveller

Post by TheTraveller »

Just returned from a 3 month trip to the Med Countries. Drove through France, Spain and into Portugal (Algarve). After a couple of months, drove to Almeria for two weeks cycling. Then back to The Algarve, more cycling, then en route home, stayed with some friends in Bordeaux for a couple of days then to Calais, and home.
This is the fourth time I've driven this journey, keeping with my normal summer tyres, and have been quite lucky, never had a flake of snow to contend with. But plenty to see on the mountain tops in Spain.