Fuse Box diagrams in owners manual

Technical Forum for the Porsche Macan
andrewbraun

Post by andrewbraun »

I was checking the fuse box locations and fuses for the aircon pressure sensor and the air con control units as a first step for an aircon issue in my 2016 Macan S.
In my owners manual the fuse box diagrams are “a*** about face” to the actual fuses!!! Absolutely useless to follow. Anyone else noticed that?? I’m beginning to lose faith in the quality of Porsche altogether based on my several years experience now. Might as well buy and Audi and save 20k. 🤬

Nuclear Nick

Post by Nuclear Nick »

Yes, it’s because it’s a left hand drive car converted for the few countries that drive on the correct side of the road. You have to use some imagination when working out which side fuse box you are looking at. Wouldn’t surprise me if Audi are the same!
Nick

Defender 90 V8

991.2 C2 GTS

Macan Turbo - sold

BMW K1300S, BMW R1250 GSA
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Or buy a Cupra and save even more.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
andrewbraun

Post by andrewbraun »

Nuclear Nick wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:03 pm Yes, it’s because it’s a left hand drive car converted for the few countries that drive on the correct side of the road. You have to use some imagination when working out which side fuse box you are looking at. Wouldn’t surprise me if Audi are the same!
The RHD/LHD thing is not the reason. The fusebox relays shown in the manual are correct regarding driver side and passenger side for a RHD car.
The issue is that on each side the diagram in the manual has the fuse banks the wrong way around which is confusing as hell trying to follow.
As regards Audi, you're probably correct.
andrewbraun

Post by andrewbraun »

Col Lamb wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:49 am Or buy a Cupra and save even more.
:lol: