Macan T Crayon

Post pictures of your Macan here!
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

2japs wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:56 pm
SAC1 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:58 pm
2japs wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:30 pm
Still need the steps me thinks😬
Give it a go, you might be surprised. ;)
Washed the car this afternoon, opened the doors and deffo helped, couldn’t quite reach the middle due to the roof rails 🙁
Scrubbed up well tho…
Gave my Gentian a clean/wax today as well, but tucked away in bed now so I'll have to put up a pic tomorrow. I've just bought some DodoJuice Blue velvet hard wax, easy on and easy off, excellent results.

Running boards are brilliant :)

2japs

Post by 2japs »

Scooby_Doo wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:48 pm
SAC1 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:58 pm

Give it a go, you might be surprised. ;)
Washed the car this afternoon, opened the doors and deffo helped, couldn’t quite reach the middle due to the roof rails 🙁
Scrubbed up well tho…
Gave my Gentian a clean/wax today as well, but tucked away in bed now so I'll have to put up a pic tomorrow. I've just bought some DodoJuice Blue velvet hard wax, easy on and easy off, excellent results.

👍 will have a look at Dodojuice 🦤
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Ford Cortina/Capri/Sierra(C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
Triumph Stag/ TR5(classics)
MGB
Austin 1300( first car)
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

2japs wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:33 am
Scooby_Doo wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:48 pm
Scrubbed up well tho…

👍 will have a look at Dodojuice 🦤
It's difficult to get a picture to compare paint finishes but here's one that I took earlier. Dodo Juice Blue velvet is probably the easiest wax I've ever applied and the finish is excellent.
I bought a small pot for about £8 just to try it and I've just ordered the bigger 150g pot today, most impressed.

IMG_2940.JPG

IMG_2940.JPG

2japs

Post by 2japs »

Looking good 👍
Just me but with the extended exterior pack you would think the roof spoiler would be exterior colour and Hi Gloss Black extended exterior pack the roof spoiler would be hi gloss black?
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Ford Cortina/Capri/Sierra(C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
Triumph Stag/ TR5(classics)
MGB
Austin 1300( first car)
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

2japs wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:19 pm Looking good 👍
Just me but with the extended exterior pack you would think the roof spoiler would be exterior colour and Hi Gloss Black extended exterior pack the roof spoiler would be hi gloss black?
You can't see in the photo but I don't have the painted exterior pack, I have the sideblades in body colour but with the running boards you can't have the coloured exterior pack.
You can have the painted front and rear lower section painted but with a dark colour I don't think you need it. If it was white or crayon I definitely wouldn't buy a Macan without the painted exterior pack.
Skyway

Post by Skyway »

Agree. Mines white and the exterior pack is a must ;)

I particularly like that the extended pack also provides a body coloured rear spoiler too :)

IMG_0565.jpeg

Macan S MY 2023
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

Skyway wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:05 pm Agree. Mines white and the exterior pack is a must ;)

I particularly like that the extended pack also provides a body coloured rear spoiler too :)

IMG_0565.jpeg
My original "T" order was White with the Black painted exterior pack, I still like White but after having 2 White cars for the past 7 years it's a change to be able to polish a car and actually see the shine. The drawback with Gentian is that it gets to look dirty very easily whereas White just gets darker.