Fuse box layout for 2019 Macan S

Audio, Navigation, Electronic Issues and Fixes
Blobby

Post by Blobby »

Hi Guys,
Does anyone have a fuse box diagram they could share please, Im trying to find out if the 12v socket in the front centre console has its own or a shared fuse..........trying to plug in Official Porsche charge-o-mat battery conditioner via this socket, though the unit powers on (solid green light) the mode switch is failing to work (8a fuse in plug in charger has been checked and is fine so I can only think the 12v socket itself has blown a fuse?

Thanks.

pmg

Post by pmg »

Blobby wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:36 am Hi Guys,
Does anyone have a fuse box diagram they could share please, Im trying to find out if the 12v socket in the front centre console has its own or a shared fuse..........trying to plug in Official Porsche charge-o-mat battery conditioner via this socket, though the unit powers on (solid green light) the mode switch is failing to work (8a fuse in plug in charger has been checked and is fine so I can only think the 12v socket itself has blown a fuse?

Thanks.
What happens if you attach the charger to the two poles under the bonnet at the back right as you look from the front of the car, the plus pole is under a plastic cover?

There is a complicated regime for charging via 12v front centre console to get round that being dead when ignition off. Hence, I have always found it easier and more reliable to charge connect via under bonnet poles plus the fact I garage the car which make using the under bonnet poles easier bearing in mind where my garage socket is.

Is the 12v socket providing power when ignition on?
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
Madelvic

Post by Madelvic »

The manual is available in the My Porsche app

Have you tried the charger with the ignition on? Does it continue to work when you turn it off?
2017 Macan GTS Carmine Red
2005 Boxster S Artic Silver