Anybody looking for a nearly new "S"

All your ordering information here!
Tidesurge3

Post by Tidesurge3 »

I have carried out a sweep of cars at Scottish OPC’s in the hope of finding a similar deal but prices are “normal” up here. I cannot quite get my head around the prices for these Hatfield cars and the numbers of cars available. I think it’s been asked before but could they be ex PEC cars? Hopefully Kev will be able to shed some light on the history of the cars after his visit.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PRD69BS9 GTS on order for Mar 24 delivery.

Skyway

Post by Skyway »

Porsche Guildford is also a Porsche GB site and the very few (6) Macans they have are all normally priced.
Macan S MY 2023
Plyphon

Post by Plyphon »

AllanG wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:17 am
Skyway wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:14 am Strange it’s those few. Most of the other used Macans are priced as ‘normal’’
I agree….wonder if there is ‘history’ behind these cars?

.... Wasn't there a boat that caught fire recently? :lol:
Gen 3 Macan GTS: PPUAVS94
DJMCUK

Post by DJMCUK »

HertsMacan wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:23 am I think these cars are going to tank. The days of cheap credit, long waiting lists caused by supply issues and high demand and take it or leave attitudes by dealers are passing quickly. Perhaps we'll return to the 2010's when OPC had to discount cars to sell them, especially the EV macan.
Maybe the days of PCP will pass forever and windscreen sticker prices will fall back to reasonable levels again?

I blame PCP entirely for the stupidly high prices of new cars generally as few PCP buyers care what the cash price is, only what their 'second mortgage' will cost per month... forever.
2japs

Post by 2japs »

DJMCUK wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:04 pm
HertsMacan wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:23 am I think these cars are going to tank. The days of cheap credit, long waiting lists caused by supply issues and high demand and take it or leave attitudes by dealers are passing quickly. Perhaps we'll return to the 2010's when OPC had to discount cars to sell them, especially the EV macan.
Maybe the days of PCP will pass forever and windscreen sticker prices will fall back to reasonable levels again?

I blame PCP entirely for the stupidly high prices of new cars generally as few PCP buyers care what the cash price is, only what their 'second mortgage' will cost per month... forever.
Many will be company cars, since retirement I’ve been a cash buyer and it means diddly squat!
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Ford Cortina/Capri/Sierra(C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
Triumph Stag/ TR5(classics)
MGB
Austin 1300( first car)
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

Mine is PCP paid for by my company car allowance, so for me too it means diddly squat 🤷‍♂️
I feel the secret has always been to pay with someone else’s money 😂
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
Skyway

Post by Skyway »

Jon A wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:48 pm Mine is PCP paid for by my company car allowance, so for me too it means diddly squat 🤷‍♂️
Until you decide to pay the balloon because you don’t want to part with the car 😉
Macan S MY 2023
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

Skyway wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:55 pm
Jon A wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:48 pm Mine is PCP paid for by my company car allowance, so for me too it means diddly squat 🤷‍♂️
Until you decide to pay the balloon because you don’t want to part with the car 😉
The balloon is not so high actually as I structured it not to be. In reality, I wouldn’t keep it, I would buy another one (maybe)
I will still lose circa 75% of my deposit but that means the 992 is going to cost me personally around £4.5k per year or thereabouts. Probably about the same as depreciation losses if I bought cash, perhaps less 🤔
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
andreas

Post by andreas »

2japs wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:29 pm
Many will be company cars, since retirement I’ve been a cash buyer and it means diddly squat!
Me too, I've almost forgotten the joy of having a company car with everything paid for!
Macan S collected 4 Dec 2017 - Jet Black, 20" SportDesign, Agate/Pebble, 18-way, Pano roof, Bi-Xenons with PDLS, Surround View, PASM, PS+, spare wheel, towbar.
2021 Audi TT Roadster Black Edition (hers)
2011 Freelander 2 (workhorse)
Skyway

Post by Skyway »

We only offer EVs via the company now and previous company car allowances were just merged into people’s salaries as that’s all it really is, i.e. a taxable payment.
Macan S MY 2023