2024 Build Slots

All your ordering information here!
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Neil1911 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:44 pm
Skyway wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:32 pm By contrast my S is white and love the colour so go with it if it’s your preference 😉
IMG_0565.jpeg
Gee I wish my car was that clean just now and that the sun was shining on it! Am I being unreasonable?

Cleaning is totally under your control and can be done all year round! ;)

I was driving back from Marlborough to Swindon earlier today and there was definitely a brief sunny spell during my journey! ☀️
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018

Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

Wing Commander wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:26 pm
Neil1911 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:44 pm
Skyway wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:32 pm By contrast my S is white and love the colour so go with it if it’s your preference 😉
IMG_0565.jpeg
Gee I wish my car was that clean just now and that the sun was shining on it! Am I being unreasonable?
Cleaning is totally under your control and can be done all year round! ;)

I was driving back from Marlborough to Swindon earlier today and there was definitely a brief sunny spell during my journey! ☀️
By the time I get down to Swindon it'll be filthy again, it only took a few hours last time to undo my efforts :cry:
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP
Phil.C

Post by Phil.C »

I'm off to my place in the sun for a month or two next week😎😎😎

Re the car I like the white. Never had a white Porsche and this is my 4th Porsche. I will spec the dimming mirrors and I acknowledge the comments not to, however, I do not want any regrets. It is just in my budget so happy. Looking to keep this car a few good years hoping synthetic fuel may get a look in. 2026 F1 move over to e fuel so more people will be familiar with its concept. Can but hope.
Phil.C

Post by Phil.C »

I talked it up..... Call today from OPC my build slot is allocated. I visited the OPC and confirmed spec way ahead of time to be submitted by 14 February. Date for dealer delivery is 26 April. So price is locked and I can still change spec if I need to. Interestingly I was told there has been a change of mind for ICE Macan in the UK. SE said it will be built into 2025 along side the EV. Apparently the government roll back on EV and a total lack of retail EV sales Porsche are continuing with ICE. The door has been left open.
PorscheMack

Post by PorscheMack »

Phil.C wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:26 pm I talked it up..... Call today from OPC my build slot is allocated. I visited the OPC and confirmed spec way ahead of time to be submitted by 14 February. Date for dealer delivery is 26 April. So price is locked and I can still change spec if I need to. Interestingly I was told there has been a change of mind for ICE Macan in the UK. SE said it will be built into 2025 along side the EV. Apparently the government roll back on EV and a total lack of retail EV sales Porsche are continuing with ICE. The door has been left open.
That's good news however, not sure that any OPC can accurately determine delivery date but it'll be close.
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 24-???)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PRKIVM50
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 22-Nov 23)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNIECDM4
wab172uk

Post by wab172uk »

Phil.C wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:26 pm I talked it up..... Call today from OPC my build slot is allocated. I visited the OPC and confirmed spec way ahead of time to be submitted by 14 February. Date for dealer delivery is 26 April. So price is locked and I can still change spec if I need to. Interestingly I was told there has been a change of mind for ICE Macan in the UK. SE said it will be built into 2025 along side the EV. Apparently the government roll back on EV and a total lack of retail EV sales Porsche are continuing with ICE. The door has been left open.
Probably be pushed back even further if (when) Macan EV sales are nowhere near Macan ICE sales.

But the EU is legislating them off the road. Now something to do with cybersecurity. Because when people don’t actually want them, force them!
r1flyguy

Post by r1flyguy »

Had a call yesterday to say I have a build slot for my new Macan GTS in April also.
Not sure why it’s taken so long as some of you seem to get them within a few months of order. My order was made in June 2023!!!!
This will be my second as took delivery of my first in 09/22.
The only bug bear for me are that PCCB’s are still not available.
Other than a couple of additions that were missing from my ‘22 model the spec will be near identical, just need to confirm the colour. Currently mine is Crayon but always liked the Carmine.

Here’s the original code submitted but need to check as been updated in last couple of months and the online configuration seems to have changed/additions
PRXU4VX3
Macan GTS collected 01/092022 - PN4IVH48

Previous - 2015 Macan SD
Previous - 991.1 TTS met an untimely and sad end.
Previous - 2008 997 Turbo traded for TurboS
Previous - 2003 986 BoxsterS Sold due to needing a 3rd seat :D
PJV997

Post by PJV997 »

r1flyguy wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:42 am Had a call yesterday to say I have a build slot for my new Macan GTS in April also.
Not sure why it’s taken so long as some of you seem to get them within a few months of order. My order was made in June 2023!!!!
Other than a couple of additions that were missing from my ‘22 model the spec will be near identical, just need to confirm the colour. Currently mine is Crayon but always liked the Carmine.

Here’s the original code submitted but need to check as been updated in last couple of months and the online configuration seems to have changed/additions
PRXU4VX3
That looks a really nice spec. Loving the Carmine and GT wheels.

I see the GTS Sport Pack has performance tyres - what is the difference to what is fitted to a ‘standard’ GTS?
Current fleet:
2023 Macan GTS
2018 BMW M6 GC
2023 Boxster GTS

Departed:
2017 Macan Turbo
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

r1flyguy wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:42 am Had a call yesterday to say I have a build slot for my new Macan GTS in April also.

PRXU4VX3

As you currently have Crayon, for your brand new GTS, I’d definitely go Carmine! 8-)
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
r1flyguy

Post by r1flyguy »

PJV997 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:00 am

PRXU4VX3
That looks a really nice spec. Loving the Carmine and GT wheels.

I see the GTS Sport Pack has performance tyres - what is the difference to what is fitted to a ‘standard’ GTS?

You have a far better observation of the fine detail than I do. I hadn’t noticed that to be honest

From my current GTS the main 2 additions I wanted were the PCCB’s and the Burmester stereo

I had Burmester in my (used approved) 911 and it was a waste but in the Macan I can see (hear) the full benefits of the sound over the Bose even though I’ve never ever complained about the Bose.

Hopefully once it’s locked down this may be my last Macan and will be a keeper so need to be certain on the colour and hope the brake option comes through in time.
Macan GTS collected 01/092022 - PN4IVH48

Previous - 2015 Macan SD
Previous - 991.1 TTS met an untimely and sad end.
Previous - 2008 997 Turbo traded for TurboS
Previous - 2003 986 BoxsterS Sold due to needing a 3rd seat :D