Some Bits For Sale

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
Miopyk

Post by Miopyk »

After nearly 10 years of Macan ownership I’ve just sold my last one and have moved on to something a bit smaller. Because of this I have some bits for sale. These all came out of a 2018 Gen 1 GTS but as far as I am aware will fit all 3 generations unless stated otherwise. I’m out of the country at the moment so will post some pics at the weekend.

Item 1 is a genuine Porsche shallow boot liner. In good condition with no obvious marks - £50

Item 2 is a set of genuine Porsche all weather floor mats in good condition - £50

Item 3 is a genuine Porsche 18 inch collapsible spare wheel complete with jack and wheel chocks etc. Unused, so as new condition - £200

Item 4 is a pair of genuine “PORSCHE” logo puddle lights that replace the standard lights in the bottom of the doors. These will only fit gen 1 cars as the gen 2/3 lights are different - £150

If you’re interested in any of these please drop me a PM, if you want to buy everything I’ll knock £50 off the total. I’m based just outside Reading.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Current
  • Guards Red 981 Cayman
    GT Silver 718 Boxster 25

Mike993

Post by Mike993 »

Can you put me down for the spare wheel, will pm details now!
2018 GTS Jet Metallic Black with full black leather.
PorscheMack

Post by PorscheMack »

Miopyk wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:42 pm After nearly 10 years of Macan ownership I’ve just sold my last one and have moved on to something a bit smaller. Because of this I have some bits for sale. These all came out of a 2018 Gen 1 GTS but as far as I am aware will fit all 3 generations unless stated otherwise. I’m out of the country at the moment so will post some pics at the weekend.

Item 1 is a genuine Porsche shallow boot liner. In good condition with no obvious marks - £50

Item 2 is a set of genuine Porsche all weather floor mats in good condition - £50

Item 3 is a genuine Porsche 18 inch collapsible spare wheel complete with jack and wheel chocks etc. Unused, so as new condition - £200

Item 4 is a pair of genuine “PORSCHE” logo puddle lights that replace the standard lights in the bottom of the doors. These will only fit gen 1 cars as the gen 2/3 lights are different - £150

If you’re interested in any of these please drop me a PM, if you want to buy everything I’ll knock £50 off the total. I’m based just outside Reading.

Thanks
Item 2: Black or Grey?
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 24-???)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PRKIVM50
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 22-Nov 23)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNIECDM4
Miopyk

Post by Miopyk »

PorscheMack wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:55 pm
Miopyk wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:42 pm After nearly 10 years of Macan ownership I’ve just sold my last one and have moved on to something a bit smaller. Because of this I have some bits for sale. These all came out of a 2018 Gen 1 GTS but as far as I am aware will fit all 3 generations unless stated otherwise. I’m out of the country at the moment so will post some pics at the weekend.

Thanks
Item 2: Black or Grey?
Hi, they’re black.
Current
  • Guards Red 981 Cayman
    GT Silver 718 Boxster 25
Miopyk

Post by Miopyk »

As promised

Here's a picture of the floor mats

and a picture of the boot liner

Current
  • Guards Red 981 Cayman
    GT Silver 718 Boxster 25
dotman7

Post by dotman7 »

Hi - are the mats and bootliner still available?
Miopyk

Post by Miopyk »

dotman7 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:04 pm Hi - are the mats and bootliner still available?
Yes they are.
Current
  • Guards Red 981 Cayman
    GT Silver 718 Boxster 25
dotman7

Post by dotman7 »

Great. Could you pm me to try and sort out? Sorry - I haven't made enough posts yet to DM you
Miopyk

Post by Miopyk »

dotman7 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:49 pm Great. Could you pm me to try and sort out? Sorry - I haven't made enough posts yet to DM you
No problem, PM sent.
Current
  • Guards Red 981 Cayman
    GT Silver 718 Boxster 25
Miopyk

Post by Miopyk »

Update, Spare wheel is now sold, Puddle lights reduced.

Item 3 is a pair of genuine “PORSCHE” logo puddle lights that replace the standard lights in the bottom of the doors. These will only fit gen 1 cars as the gen 2/3 lights are different - £75

If you’re interested in any of these please drop me a PM, I’m based just outside Reading.

Thanks
Current
  • Guards Red 981 Cayman
    GT Silver 718 Boxster 25