Discount / Freebies ??

All your ordering information here!
Jamie87

Post by Jamie87 »

Take what you can and if you don’t ask you truly won’t get !!
Picked my gts up on 25th November from Norwich £90k.
I asked after locking in what free extras can they give me for my business. They offered ceramic coating (they did do a decent job) front and rear dash cams, floor mats, 2x crested key rings, thermal flask and a cap which I gave back and said to give it to the next kid that comes in with their parents.

Woodhouse

Post by Woodhouse »

dammitjanet wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:08 pm Well I've annoyed my OPC (Teesside) and they say the freebies on my new Macan will be 1/4 tank of fuel, a Porsche branded coffee flask, and key rings for both cars

The OPC is a JCT600 franchise, so not sure how that matches up

1/4 tank. I believe it’s Porsche GB policy for a full tank. Drop that in and I’m sure it’ll be brimmed. They want 10/10 feedback afterall.
Macan S - MY23 - PRG1YBJ5 - (his)

F60 Mini Countryman Cooper S (hers)
Wolands Advocate

Post by Wolands Advocate »

Jamie87 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:13 pm Take what you can and if you don’t ask you truly won’t get !!
Picked my gts up on 25th November from Norwich £90k.
I asked after locking in what free extras can they give me for my business. They offered ceramic coating (they did do a decent job) front and rear dash cams, floor mats, 2x crested key rings, thermal flask and a cap which I gave back and said to give it to the next kid that comes in with their parents.
Front and rear dash cams definitely worth having because Porsche charges a not very small fortune for them. Provided the offer includes fitting them...
2023 Macan GTS
2022 Mini Cooper
Jamie87

Post by Jamie87 »

Yes included fitting.
Guys at silverstone experience day said to me that maybe Norwich (being a fairly new dealership) make more of an effort, hoping to get repeat business.

Also opc told me every new car will ALWAYS come with a full tank of fuel
2japs

Post by 2japs »

Woodhouse wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:49 pm
dammitjanet wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:08 pm Well I've annoyed my OPC (Teesside) and they say the freebies on my new Macan will be 1/4 tank of fuel, a Porsche branded coffee flask, and key rings for both cars

The OPC is a JCT600 franchise, so not sure how that matches up

1/4 tank. I believe it’s Porsche GB policy for a full tank. Drop that in and I’m sure it’ll be brimmed. They want 10/10 feedback afterall.
It won’t be brimmed, bought my first Macan from JCT600 Newcastle and received 1/2 tank , that was their policy despite me saying it should be a full tank. When I placed my new order last March , told it was now a 1/4 tank, SE stated it was the bean counters saving money.

I cancelled and bought a 9 month old car from Teeside with 1/2 tank full, in from previous owner. Freebies was as DJ quoted. Flask, 2 key rings , no discount on car. I paid for the ceramic coating, albeit with a discount 🙈

Think they saw me coming 😗
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Ford Cortina/Capri/Sierra(C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
Triumph Stag/ TR5(classics)
MGB
Austin 1300( first car)
estymasko

Post by estymasko »

I’ve bought three cars from my OPC and each time I’ve received two of the leather key rings, the Porsche travel mugs, and then the pylon in the post a little while later. Can’t remember how much fuel, but I’m pretty sure the tanks have also been full or nearly full.

When buying my Macan, I also got the salesman thrown in!!! :D :D
2024 Porsche Taycan 4S sport turismo
2022 Porsche Macan S
2022 Audi S5 Sportback
2019 Porsche 718 Cayman
2017 Porsche 718 Cayman
2016 Audi TT
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

estymasko wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:57 am I’ve bought three cars from my OPC and each time I’ve received two of the leather key rings, the Porsche travel mugs, and then the pylon in the post a little while later. Can’t remember how much fuel, but I’m pretty sure the tanks have also been full or nearly full.

Is he still selling Porsches Esty?
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
estymasko

Post by estymasko »

Jon A wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:02 am
estymasko wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:57 am I’ve bought three cars from my OPC and each time I’ve received two of the leather key rings, the Porsche travel mugs, and then the pylon in the post a little while later. Can’t remember how much fuel, but I’m pretty sure the tanks have also been full or nearly full.

Yes, still at the same OPC. Very interesting as a customer to be on the other side of things now and understand how it all works - really opened my eyes! Though now he has to deal with me constantly sending over configurator codes and debating what to buy next :D I was considering a Taycan recently, and he says he’s never been so relieved to lose a sale :lol:
2024 Porsche Taycan 4S sport turismo
2022 Porsche Macan S
2022 Audi S5 Sportback
2019 Porsche 718 Cayman
2017 Porsche 718 Cayman
2016 Audi TT
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

estymasko wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:18 am

Yes, still at the same OPC. Very interesting as a customer to be on the other side of things now and understand how it all works - really opened my eyes! Though now he has to deal with me constantly sending over configurator codes and debating what to buy next :D I was considering a Taycan recently, and he says he’s never been so relieved to lose a sale :lol:
It all leads to 911 Etsy…
Get him to find you a deal 👍😂
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
2japs

Post by 2japs »

Jon A wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:22 am
estymasko wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:18 am

It all leads to 911 Etsy…
Get him to find you a deal 👍😂
Esty - 911 on Etsy 🤔😂
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Ford Cortina/Capri/Sierra(C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
Triumph Stag/ TR5(classics)