new member - looking for 17 plate Diesel Macan S

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
boer13

Post by boer13 »

There's a special type of itch, that can only be scratched with a new car key ;)

I keep a spreadsheet.. Cumulatively we've now covered 18k miles in our '17 at 34.1MPG, and 12k miles in the '16 at 32.4MPG, which I am happy with given driving style (and V8 history).
To date the best economy from a tank was 574 miles, filling up 69.8L which is around 37.4MPG. On holiday trips efficiency may be a pursuit, normally its not.

Enjoy the shopping!
'17 sd | agate grey & black | 20" | bi-xenon & pdls | pasm | adaptive cc | ldw |
'16 sd | sapphire blue & agate+pebble grey | 20" | bi-xenon & pdls | pasm | adaptive cc | ldw |

Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

boer13 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:55 pm There's a special type of itch, that can only be scratched with a new car key ;)

I keep a spreadsheet.. Cumulatively we've now covered 18k miles in our '17 at 34.1MPG, and 12k miles in the '16 at 32.4MPG, which I am happy with given driving style (and V8 history).
To date the best economy from a tank was 574 miles, filling up 69.8L which is around 37.4MPG. On holiday trips efficiency may be a pursuit, normally its not.

Enjoy the shopping!
Yep.

Did that with the SD and similar actuals.

It is so much better to drive the Turbo even though in the first year the actual was 23 MPG, not bothered recording it since.

MPG is what it is.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags