Used Taycan . List prices.

The place to discuss everything else..
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

Just looked at the Porsche used website for used Taycans. Another bit of smoke & mirrors , after the change in cars available changed to 25+, you can no longer get a configurator new price for a Taycan for comparison with the used price. Still available for the Macan though.

HertsMacan

Post by HertsMacan »

Scooby_Doo wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:31 pm Just looked at the Porsche used website for used Taycans. Another bit of smoke & mirrors , after the change in cars available changed to 25+, you can no longer get a configurator new price for a Taycan for comparison with the used price. Still available for the Macan though.
Don't surprise me, Porsche don't want customers to easily see how heavy they are on the depreciation. Expect the same will be done for Macan's soon. All marketing ploys.
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

I think also it’s not like for like. Taycan 2 is now the new version with much improved range and a few extra goodies?
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
crockers

Post by crockers »

My main concerns are

Depreciation
Range
Time to charge
Poor infrastructure
Battery degradation
Oh and more depreciation as better batteries are forth coming

Other than that I’d look at EVs
neilj007

Post by neilj007 »

Scooby_Doo wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:31 pm Just looked at the Porsche used website for used Taycans. Another bit of smoke & mirrors , after the change in cars available changed to 25+, you can no longer get a configurator new price for a Taycan for comparison with the used price. Still available for the Macan though.
+The Macan ICE is still for sale, the first gen Taycan is no longer for sale so old configurations have been removed. I think that's normal
Macan
Taycan Turbo
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

neilj007 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:18 am
+The Macan ICE is still for sale, the first gen Taycan is no longer for sale so old configurations have been removed. I think that's normal
Good thinking Batman.
pmg

Post by pmg »

The 1st Gen Taycan is still available to buy as new and are therefore for sale , They are not just available to order for a fresh build. Get your facts right Neil ! ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://finder.porsche.com/gb/en-GB/sea ... ion=taycan
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
2japs

Post by 2japs »

pmg wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:44 pm
The 1st Gen Taycan is still available to buy as new and are therefore for sale , They are not just available to order for a fresh build. Get your facts right Neil ! ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://finder.porsche.com/gb/en-GB/sea ... ion=taycan
Plenty of choices as well.
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Ford Cortina/Capri/Sierra(C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
Triumph Stag/ TR5(classics)
MGB
Austin 1300( first car)
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

But they can’t be configured on the Porsche website any more hence there is no longer a link to be made as the new version has had a price hike.
That’s the relevant point and not some sinister marketing tool.
pmg

Post by pmg »

MCDK wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:57 am But they can’t be configured on the Porsche website any more hence there is no longer a link to be made as the new version has had a price hike.
That’s the relevant point and not some sinister marketing tool.
They will need some very sinister marketing tools to clear the backlog of unsold Gen 1's at OPC's. The OPC's will think the discounts they will eventually have to give to clear the backlog are criminal. ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8