IMG_1908.jpeg

IMG_1906.jpeg

IMG_1909.jpeg

IMG_1907.jpeg

It's a lovely colour, looks almost black when out of the sunshine
Macan T in Copper Ruby Metallic - Porsche Code: PREQZZZ8

Jon A

Post by Jon A »

Don’t know if it’s your phone camera but that looks like metallic brown in those photos.
I haven’t seen one in the metal yet but I’m sure it will be fine.
Enjoy your new T 👍
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
Vix

Post by Vix »

White roof looks good! Keep the wrap on!!
Macan S - Gentian Blue (2024) - On order http://www.porsche-code.com/PRI2ZX68
981 Boxster S - Sapphire Blue (2015) - Keeper!
987 Boxster S - Grey (2010) - Sold
dammitjanet

Post by dammitjanet »

Jon A wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:00 pm Don’t know if it’s your phone camera but that looks like metallic brown in those photos.
Enjoy your new T 👍
It's a very chameleon colour, it's looks like a mauve/dark purple, and then candy apple red with copper highlights in other lights.

The first picture was taken in bright morning sunlight, the others in different orientations to show the colour changes. Overall it's a colour that almost defies description, and I'm very happy with it :)
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

dammitjanet wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:02 pm
Jon A wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:00 pm Don’t know if it’s your phone camera but that looks like metallic brown in those photos.
Enjoy your new T 👍
It's a very chameleon colour, it's looks like a mauve/dark purple, and then candy apple red with copper highlights in other lights.

The first picture was taken in bright morning sunlight, the others in different orientations to show the colour changes. Overall it's a colour that almost defies description, and I'm very happy with it :)
The colour change is reminiscent of the Alfa’s of the ‘70’s
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
MooseMiller

Post by MooseMiller »

I think CRM is a marmite colour. Personally I like it after seeing one in the flesh in the dealership.

In the top right of the first picture, I hope they are not chips, scrapes, scratches??
dammitjanet

Post by dammitjanet »

MooseMiller wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:38 pm I think CRM is a marmite colour. Personally I like it after seeing one in the flesh in the dealership.

In the top right of the first picture, I hope they are not chips, scrapes, scratches??
Well the car is as delivered to the OCP is overall covered in a light layer of dust (see the dust on the roof in pic 3), some splattering of mud, something that looked like cobwebs (god knows where they came from), and finally bird droppings. All of these then adjuncted with being the recipient of rain. What you can see in the top right of the first picture, is number 2 (no not that number 2) on the list above, some smattering of mud from the journey that I touched with my finger when examining the car
crockers

Post by crockers »

Col Lamb wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:09 pm
Enjoy your new T 👍

That colour change was rust. 🤣
dammitjanet

Post by dammitjanet »

crockers wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:43 pm

ROFL. If that was the case, then he could have just said any British car from the same decade
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

crockers wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:43 pm

😂😂😂
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0