Porsche Macan Gen 2 for sale

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
DRW

Post by DRW »

Lots of views but no interest, just to confirm it is not an EV LOL.

I have attached some spec info and history.

The car still has Porsche Approved Warranty remaining and has been ceramic coated inside and out.

DRW

IMG_5364.jpeg

PHOTO-2024-03-12-11-23-09.jpeg

PHOTO-2024-03-12-11-23-08.jpeg

Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Beautiful Macan! Love the colour! GLWS! 👍
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
DJMCUK

Post by DJMCUK »

Scooby_Doo wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:07 pm
DJMCUK wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:05 pm is that due to problems (we've had our fair share), performance, fuel economy, overall running costs, etc...?
Surely you'd be aware of all the above before buying a car ? Whilst Porsche might be one of the most expensive to run ,MB, Audi and BMW aren't that much cheaper.
Aware of problems?

Drains and washer T piece, yes. Others...no.
DRW

Post by DRW »

Lots of views but no offers Lol

I have attached the spec sheet and service record if anyone is interested??

IMG_5364.jpeg

PHOTO-2024-03-12-11-23-09.jpeg

HertsMacan

Post by HertsMacan »

Strange isn't it, people will pay massively over the odds and purchase from OPC, who won't offer any more assurances or loyalty, yet you have no interest when selling privately at sensible money. I would have no reservations at all buying privately.
DRW

Post by DRW »

Thank you H

I suppose buying from a stealer is more inviting, I had hoped that my Macan as it is still under warranty and also documented service history would appeal, also dealers offer finance???

Sorry for the double thread I didn't realise we were on page 2 Lol.

I did think maybe an independent would at least make me an offer, really this car is for sale at a vastly reduced retail price with most of the advantages, of a main dealer as prep and presentation also documentation, actually some dealers are reluctant to give out any service records that detail work?

I have a few more weeks before it goes to the LR dealer so come on Macan fans bag yourself a bargain.

DRW
pmg

Post by pmg »

DRW wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:32 pm Thank you H

I suppose buying from a stealer is more inviting, I had hoped that my Macan as it is still under warranty and also documented service history would appeal, also dealers offer finance???

I did think maybe an independent would at least make me an offer, really this car is for sale at a vastly reduced retail price with most of the advantages, of a main dealer as prep and presentation also documentation, actually some dealers are reluctant to give out any service records that detail work?

I have a few more weeks before it goes to the LR dealer so come on Macan fans bag yourself a bargain.

DRW
Have you tried any of the buyer action sites like Motorway, Carwow etc
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

DRW
I can’t see a price anywhere so don’t know how much of a bargain…
Is it worth putting how much you are looking for??
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
DRW

Post by DRW »

Hi Jon

I am open to sensible offers.

DRW
HertsMacan

Post by HertsMacan »

DRW
You can get finance when you buy privately, a good old fashioned bank loan to mention but one option. Bet its at a better rate than a stealer as well!