Porsche Macan Gen 2 for sale

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
DRW

Post by DRW »

Hi

I have reluctantly decided to sell my Macan, I will add some pics , if anyone is interested please pm me and I can send all the history, spec etc also the purchase report?

The car is immaculate apart from a mark on the rear sea leather, it was purchased from a Porsche Dealer as an approved used car so still has the balance of the warranty remaining.

If anyone is interested please contact me.............

IMG_5279.jpeg

IMG_5280.jpeg

IMG_5311.jpeg

IMG_5312.jpeg

IMG_5313.jpeg

DRW

Post by DRW »

Sorry Current Mileage 28,690
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

OPC didn't sort out the mark then. Why the decision to sell after such a short time ?
2japs

Post by 2japs »

Scooby_Doo wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:34 pm OPC didn't sort out the mark then. Why the decision to sell after such a short time ?
Realised he bought a dog when in hindsight should have bought a cat ( will get my coat)

Seriously tho…. Not been upto expectations 🤷
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Ford Cortina/Capri/Sierra(C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
Triumph Stag/ TR5(classics)
MGB
Austin 1300( first car)
DJMCUK

Post by DJMCUK »

is that due to problems (we've had our fair share), performance, fuel economy, overall running costs, etc...?
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

DJMCUK wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:05 pm is that due to problems (we've had our fair share), performance, fuel economy, overall running costs, etc...?
Surely you'd be aware of all the above before buying a car ? Whilst Porsche might be one of the most expensive to run ,MB, Audi and BMW aren't that much cheaper.
DRW

Post by DRW »

The Porsche is up for sale because as I said earlier in my posts, my new RR Sport is due?
I have found that the two cars I have purchased from Porsche dealers have been well prepared and trouble free, dogs you get from Battersea?
I had hoped that someone on this site would appreciate the car and spec, I am happy for it to go to a member rather than let the trade get their mucky hands on it.
It also gives members to purchased a Macan at a realistic price rather than a rip off dealer price.
I hope that explains why I am selling?

DRW
pmg

Post by pmg »

Am I correct that is a late 2108 Gen2 Base ? One of the highly specked cars that were initially delivers of Gen2.
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
DRW

Post by DRW »

It was registered 08/12/2018 Supplied by Exeter Porsche, also sold by the same dealership flipped a few times until bought it fromPorsche Sheffield.
It is a base Macan with some £18.000 of options.
The first owner specked it correctly........

DRW
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

DRW wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:12 pm It was registered 08/12/2018 Supplied by Exeter Porsche, also sold by the same dealership flipped a few times until bought it fromPorsche Sheffield.
It is a base Macan with some £18.000 of options.
The first owner specked it correctly........

DRW
It's a very nice well specced car, I've seen a local car in that colour and looks even nicer in the flesh.You jogged my memory re the RR on order as previous thread.