Collected my Carmine Red GTS

Post pictures of your Macan here!
Kiernan

Post by Kiernan »

Collected my car just over a week ago, but have been busy so only now posting some pics. The car looks brilliant and very pleased with how I specced it.

A few thoughts having driven it a few miles

Power steering plus - so glad I added this at the last minute. Wasn't on my initial order, but the salesman at the dealer convinced me to add it. It's just the right weight at parking speeds and loads up nicely as the speed increases. Bit of a no brainer for me now
Air suspension - I went for the GTS specific suspension, and I think it's great. It's much better than my previous BMW X3M (not exactly a high standard I know), but it just glides over most imperfections in Comfort mode. I've only tried Sport a few times, but that nicely tightens things up; it's no 911, but it's great for what the car is.
Power - Enough for the kind of car. I see some (generally those from over the pond) saying that Porsche need to up their game, but I just don't think it needs any more. It's enough for this kind of car, and sounds pretty nice with the sports exhaust engaged.
Bose - I find it really good, and was concerned that I should have gone for the Burmeister, but I'm more than happy with what I've got.
Ambient lighting - can't be so positive about everything as I think it's really poor. The lighting in the BMW was really nice, but this feels really half assed. Not something that bothers me much, but I just wanted to bring a bit of balance to my post!

Overall, I really love the car and the qualify feels on another level.

IMG_8997e.JPG

IMG_9002.jpg

IMG_9005e.jpg

2024 Macan GTS - Carmine Red
2017 911 Carrera GTS - Carmine Red
You could say I like Carmine Red

Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

Very smart. Nice to see a GTS without the all black wheel option, one of my pet hates.
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Stunning Macan! Congrats and enjoy! 😎
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

Lovely, my favourite wheels and if Carmine always looked that bright I'd like that too!
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP
Yorkshire Mac

Post by Yorkshire Mac »

Congratulations, looks fantastic. I will keep an eye out for you blasting around Leeds....
Arriving in June, all being well. Slightly tweaked to now include Bose - https://configurator.porsche.com/en-GB/ ... m=PS4LXHU0
ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

Lovely machine 👍👍👍

I have always liked the red GTS. I think it was the main launch colour when the GTS first came out.
snipez999

Post by snipez999 »

Very nice.
Range Rover Sport SVR
Crayon GTS on order for Sept '24!
Porsche Code: PSSYUHM5
AllanG

Post by AllanG »

Congrats on your new GTS, which looks great……especially the wheels (but I am biased on those! 😁)
Allan
2023 Macan S in Crayon
mueslibrown

Post by mueslibrown »

Good choice on all the black accents - really works on Carmine. Those wheels also a fav - had them on a Papaya loaner, nice with the black detailing.
Last edited by mueslibrown on Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2021 Turbo (Collected 11/21) | Dolomite Silver | Half Garnet Red Leather | Pano | 18 Way Seats | PASM + Air | PTVP | Sports Chrono | PSP | PSE | 21" 911 Turbo Wheels | Gloss Black Trims | Bose
ExV8

Post by ExV8 »

Very nice, I like the black door handles and bottom of the wing mirrors.