Price increase

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
paulmac

Post by paulmac »

Whilst at my OPC this morning I was told that the price increase is the usual MY uplift. They are now working on MY25 but said it would be a week before they knew what spec changes their would be this year.

I wonder if you will get the lower price if your car is built and delivered as MY24 ie pre-factory summer break.

Paul
Current : Macan Gen2
Current : Cayman 981

Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

paulmac wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 pm Whilst at my OPC this morning I was told that the price increase is the usual MY uplift. They are now working on MY25 but said it would be a week before they knew what spec changes their would be this year.

I wonder if you will get the lower price if your car is built and delivered as MY24 ie pre-factory summer break.

Paul
Don't hold your breath about spec changes - big upgrade for MY24 - charging pad in glvebox, and it's a waste of time.
Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

Scooby_Doo wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 pm
paulmac wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 pm Whilst at my OPC this morning I was told that the price increase is the usual MY uplift. They are now working on MY25 but said it would be a week before they knew what spec changes their would be this year.

Don't hold your breath about spec changes - big upgrade for MY24 - charging pad in glvebox, and it's a waste of time.
May waste your time but I use it regularly and am happy with it. My phone IS 4 x older than the car though, a Samsung S10e.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP
Yorkshire Mac

Post by Yorkshire Mac »

Went to the OPC today to finalise order and the good news is that they honoured the pre-rise price. SE said this was due to me having secured a cancelled order build slot. Very happy, although man maths then kicked in because technically I had 'saved' £1,700. Therefore added PDLS+ and the heated GT steering wheel (@Plypohn - the SE hadn't missed adding it, I hadn't told them I might be interested).

Any how, final build is - https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PS2IAHM6

Current ETA at the dealership is mid-June, but of course this can change.

Going to celebrate the order with a nice bottle of bubbles tonight. Happy days.
Arriving in June, all being well. Slightly tweaked to now include Bose - https://configurator.porsche.com/en-GB/ ... m=PS4LXHU0
AllanG

Post by AllanG »

Neil1911 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 pm
Scooby_Doo wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 pm

May waste your time but I use it regularly and am happy with it. My phone IS 4 x older than the car though, a Samsung S10e.
+1 with my iPhone SE 👍
Allan
2023 Macan S in Crayon
M30LEV

Post by M30LEV »

Not sure if my computer is having a funny moment but looking on the configurator and it seems that the price advertised for the paint options add different prices ie Crayon and Copper Ruby metalic now adds £2,250 to the base price and Papaya, Gentian blue, adds £1,185 but still come under metalic colour price of £741?. Any one else seeing this change.
PorscheMack

Post by PorscheMack »

M30LEV wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:41 pm Not sure if my computer is having a funny moment but looking on the configurator and it seems that the price advertised for the paint options add different prices ie Crayon and Copper Ruby metalic now adds £2,250 to the base price and Papaya, Gentian blue, adds £1,185 but still come under metalic colour price of £741?. Any one else seeing this change.
Your computer is fine.... :o
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 24-???)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PRKIVM50
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 22-Nov 23)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNIECDM4
Yorkshire Mac

Post by Yorkshire Mac »

Yep, mine doing the same!
Arriving in June, all being well. Slightly tweaked to now include Bose - https://configurator.porsche.com/en-GB/ ... m=PS4LXHU0
2japs

Post by 2japs »

Yorkshire Mac wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:50 pm Yep, mine doing the same!
Ditto!
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Ford Cortina/Capri/Sierra(C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
Triumph Stag/ TR5(classics)
MGB
Austin 1300( first car)
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

Have confirmed with my OPC today that they will hold the pre-increase price for my GTS, as paulmac suggested they apply the MY24 pricing for H1 builds. Delivery is expected sometime in June (from 4/6/24 to 2/7/24) according to the tracker. Locked-in Carmine Red, standard satin black 21 inch RS Spyder wheels, black interior plus panoramic roof, black roof rails, power steering plus, ACC, BOSE and electric towbar. Decided on the 14 way seats, which are a bit more user friendly for my wife.