Fisker slashes prices!

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
andreas

Post by andreas »

The Fisker Ocean has been mentioned here a number of times, with complimentary comments about its range and styling. Fisker has just slashed the prices of its Ocean models by around 40%, in an attempt to rake in a few dollars before bankruptcy hits. I've posted before that anyone thinking of buying a Fisker has to be completely mad, and this latest move just confirms it. Resale value of existing owners' cars has tanked. Fisker investors have lost everything. And Henrik Fisker? My guess is he'll re-appear with yet another dream project designed to lure in people with more money than sense.
Macan S collected 4 Dec 2017 - Jet Black, 20" SportDesign, Agate/Pebble, 18-way, Pano roof, Bi-Xenons with PDLS, Surround View, PASM, PS+, spare wheel, towbar.
2021 Audi TT Roadster Black Edition (hers)
2011 Freelander 2 (workhorse)

Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

andreas wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 pm The Fisker Ocean has been mentioned here a number of times, with complimentary comments about its range and styling. Fisker has just slashed the prices of its Ocean models by around 40%, in an attempt to rake in a few dollars before bankruptcy hits. I've posted before that anyone thinking of buying a Fisker has to be completely mad, and this latest move just confirms it. Resale value of existing owners' cars has tanked. Fisker investors have lost everything. And Henrik Fisker? My guess is he'll re-appear with yet another dream project designed to lure in people with more money than sense.
Certainly not Porsche owners then!
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP