Machine order...or Cayenne

All your ordering information here!
Mistertoad

Post by Mistertoad »

Mistertoad
Not looked at what is standard on the Cayenne but standard interior and 18in wheels would not get me excited .
Steve W

Steve
I configured a sub £60K spec as an example. Wheels are personal taste, but I prefer chunky tyres and silver wheels on an SUV. If I had wanted a sports car I would have bought a 911. Standard Cayenne equipment is very similar to the Macan minus DAB but plus Xenons.
Mistertoad2015-09-11 07:21:37
2015 Cayenne S - Sold
2016 718 Boxster - Sold
2016 Bentley Continental GT V8 S

steve w

Post by steve w »

Mistertoad
If I had wanted a standard SUV I'd have bought a RR EVOUGE but I didn't so I bought a nice specced up MACAN!,
standard interiors and 18in wheels are not for me I like something a little more special as I'm not easly pleased but everyone has their own opinion and BUDGET,as for the new 911 got a TEST DRIVE in a couple of weeks ,will let you know how my son and I got on.
Are you down at the Macan meeting next week ??
Steve W
Mistertoad

Post by Mistertoad »

I hope you enjoy the 911. Five years ownership of a DB9 has removed the itch for a sports car, although I did enjoy a weekend with the very nice GT Silver Boxster S my dealer lent me.
I was under the impression the Macan was a mid sized SUV or as our American cousins call it, a Compact Luxury Crossover/SUV.
I'm not sure what you mean by a standard Interior, but I am very happy with my Saddle/Black leather.
We are collecting my son's new Macan S next week, ordered in June 2014, so I will be a bit tied up.
2015 Cayenne S - Sold
2016 718 Boxster - Sold
steve w

Post by steve w »

Mistertoad
Hope your son enjoys the collection of his new Macan ,we've had to re-arrange a few things to join the other Macan owners down at Fossebridge next week but thought it was a good way of meeting people,we are going down from North Sheffield so a bit of a run ,we've decided to go down Tuesday and stay the night at the venue,shame you're not joinining Us perhaps some other time .
Steve W
jenksho

Post by jenksho »

Hey Steve W, that's some commitment .... looking forward to meeting everyone next week.
Left Factory on June 16th, Picked up 29th June
http://www.porsche-code.com/PFDNL560
Swainy

Post by Swainy »

i'll have a black one
Swainy

Post by Swainy »

ok I'll have the black one
Swainy

Post by Swainy »

I'll take the black one
Mistertoad

Post by Mistertoad »

Mistertoad
Not looked at what is standard on the Cayenne but standard interior and 18in wheels would not get me excited .
Steve W

Steve
I configured a sub £60K spec as an example. Wheels are personal taste, but I prefer chunky tyres and silver wheels on an SUV. If I had wanted a sports car I would have bought a 911. Standard Cayenne equipment is very similar to the Macan minus DAB but plus Xenons.
2015 Cayenne S - Sold
2016 718 Boxster - Sold