Which Dealership gives the best customer service?

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Roy

Post by Roy »

My SE is Craig Porter at Silverstone. He has been superb from start to finish and still looks after us post sale, we have had a boxster S and a 911 Carrera S Cabriolet for weekend demo's, all organised by Craig. Cannot recommend him highly enough.

+1 my SE at Silverstone, overall good experience. All depends on the SE you get pot luck generally speaking for all dealers, worst are Audi for me fu@king hate them.
SD - http://www.porsche-code.com/PH4YFGK7 Collected 1st March - Sold

GTS - http://www.porsche-code.com/PH6EC8N2 Collected 1st June 2016 - Sold

ZILING

Post by ZILING »

bought my GTS from OPC Mayfair, not the best experience, the SE always rush things like walk through. but at the end of day I got the GTS in 3 months after ordering which was all I cared about.
Jet Black GTS Delivered 19th March

http://www.porsche-code.com/PHBWZV35
Lazygamer

Post by Lazygamer »

Anyone got a good word to say about Cardiff OPC ?????
Caster

Post by Caster »

Or the Porsche Centre Leeds?
Dave

Macan SD - Volcano Grey (with mudflaps) :D
jonmacan

Post by jonmacan »

soso with sales just take all thats spoken with a pinch of salt..but the service team are wonderful and they'll be your first contact to get things in order if your not happy with anything lazygamer
http://www.porsche-code.com/PGj3NIA8 spec.
MOB

Post by MOB »

Bought our S from Cambridge OPC

Scott Perkins looked after us, faultless overall.

Also spoke to Leicester and Hatfield when arranging viewings, seemed very good

Had issues being taken seriously at Silverstone a couple of times before, ended up buying elsewhere

2018 Macan SD
2012 CLS63 AMG
Mooper

Post by Mooper »

I've only had dealings with Chester and have always had great service.
Bought a Boxster from them and sales could not have been more helpful, as you would expect but the service
people were also excellent, always ready to provide a quality courtesy car.
On the day we went to test drive a Macan they booked us in to a great hotel on the Wirral for afternoon tea, very stylish place with champagne if desired. They also asked if we minded testing a Cayenne! Oh! Alright then. I think we had the MD's wheels for a couple of hours, what an awesome vehicle but too big for our requirements.

Macan SD ordered end of December 2015 with delivery expected mid June 2016 so about 6 months wait, not so bad but counting the days down now!
Monty2

Post by Monty2 »

I can not fault Cambridge OPC, and I have bought six Porsche models all from Michael Cornwell, I had a spell away from the marque for a few years but always kept in touch with Michael and still recd. invites to a few launch/driving sessions. Returning to look at Porsche again (Cayenne although ending up with a Macan) staff I had met years ago gave a great welcome and good to know that the staff are a constant. Scott Perkins completed the handover on one of my cars and was also excellent and although I've never purchased a car through him treats me like one of his customers.
Leics sales team were excellent in 2008 but Servicing let them down with getting to the bottom of my 997 Turbo woes.
Sutton Coldfield supplied me with a beast of a Cayenne Turbo S but let down by prep in 2010.
Notts sales looked down their noses at me (I don't dress for the occasion when I visit an OPC) but Servicing and repair excellent, I still used them when I moved 140 miles away and could have gone to Colchester.
I'll get to Colchester one day, they keep inviting me special events but there are too many safety cameras on my route if I was to go to them regularly.

paul
Macan GTS Close to Estoril Blue

Left the family white Macan SD, Cayenne S D V8 Meteor
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

I've only had dealings with Chester and have always had great service.
Bought a Boxster from them and sales could not have been more helpful, as you would expect but the service
people were also excellent, always ready to provide a quality courtesy car.
On the day we went to test drive a Macan they booked us in to a great hotel on the Wirral for afternoon tea, very stylish place with champagne if desired. They also asked if we minded testing a Cayenne! Oh! Alright then. I think we had the MD's wheels for a couple of hours, what an awesome vehicle but too big for our requirements.

Macan SD ordered end of December 2015 with delivery expected mid June 2016 so about 6 months wait, not so bad but counting the days down now!

Hello and welcome bye the way, I see its post number one from you.
Can I ask who you have been dealing with at Chester?
James Mc has been my contact, cannot praise him highly enough, but "Tea on the Wirral", well my Wife and I certainly did not get that, some stick is called for Smile
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Malk

Post by Malk »

Only had dealings with Hatfield and cant say I'm disapointed with anything. Yes definately been issues but all completely and very swiftly resolved which gives me more confidence than not having had any issues at all. Also sold back a car and purchased another which was a fairly easy ride.
Diesel S Taken delivery 12/04/14
Replaced 4/7/14
Sold back to OPC 10/10/15
Now proud owner of 3rd Macan Volcano Grey 2.0T **WHICH IS UP FOR SALE**
Ordered 1st Edition XC40 T5 :o

http://www.porsche-code.com/PHW6XE96