Help is this a good spec

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

I have the Porsche crests on the headrests in mine ..... they look great, so well worth it!
No longer part of the Porsche Family. Now enjoying a Giulia Quadrifoglio.
Macan S Diesel delivered Oct 6th 2016. http://www.porsche-code.com/PHI3WP95. Sold March 2018.

On-Track

Post by On-Track »

Ok, thanks for all the assistance, changed the spec and lowered the price at the same time, 20 spider wheels, air suspension remove but dampeners added instead. Smokers and storage added and full leather instead of partial. Still keeping the red seat belts though Cool New code

http://www.porsche-code.com/PHMSH525

Got be good yes. Placed with Bolton.

Coming from an Evoque, you'll find the step up in performance to Macan SD considerable. My brother had a 2014 Evoque and my SD was more economic than that so more performance and less fuel.

Your colour choice is perfect, though I went for the pebble/agate interior to lighten things up.

Once you've bought your car, you have to be happy with the choices you've made. This forum does not offer refunds for bad advice Smile
Peter

Current: 2020 Carmine Red GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMST9ZI9
Gone- 2015 Sapphire Blue Diesel
Gone -2013 Cayenne Diesel
Macananon

Post by Macananon »

Have you thought of adding Sports Chronograph. My mates got it on his Diesel Macan and says it's one of the best options he got.
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

chudwill originally had SC in the spec, and then subsequently removed it, after some input from the forum... Wacko
There's no right or wrong, and we'd all have a slightly different 'ideal Macan'.
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
happy days

Post by happy days »

I would also agree on the heated steering wheel. One of my favourite options on both cars.
Macan S D
718 S
Macandriver

Post by Macandriver »

Spec looks good. Red dials to go with the seat belts perhaps?
Porsche code http://www.porsche-code.com/PHDZWZV6
Petrol S deposit 17 Oct 2015: Lockdown 6 Jun 2016: Collected 14 Oct 2016
Sim_Nugget

Post by Sim_Nugget »

I know I am late to the party here so I am still going on the original spec.

But you are looking to spend 33% of the car's list price again on top for options? That is crazy. I really think you should reign it in on the big ticket items. I mean you could just buy a GTS for 55K and still put some goodies on it.

I would drop to 20" wheels, maybe the Spyders.
Lose the air suspension and just take PASM
Lose the Chrono, it's a diesel.
Get the other seats, are they 14 way?
Ditch the lane change assist, thought the basic keep in lane rumble thing was standard anyway

All the money on extras is money down the drain , don't get me wrong there are some nice toys like the sunroof and xenons but don't go mad. 15k will get you a Golf but that will still be worth a few quid in 3 years time.

Sorry to be a grumble.

S
2017 Turbo - Night Blue / Expresso
BMW M2
chudwill

Post by chudwill »

Well ordered the car now, thanks for all the advice it has been fantastic. Didn't know how many people would be a great help. Have now down graded the 21 to the 20" as i had the feeling with PASM selected there wouldn't be too much of a difference. Smokers pack add (purely for the cover etc... I Don't smoke). Heated steering wheel I'm not too sure about to be honest

Ordered from Bolton for a July date, but will get under the new 77 reg plate. 3 months before lock down i think. Cannot wait. Anyone want a RRE, :)
2016 Macan 3.0D S
Sim_Nugget

Post by Sim_Nugget »

77 plate? Wow a 10 year wait? You might get the facelift ;-)

Sorry, couldn't resist! Also didn't realise you had already ordered. And yes I forgot the most important option - The Smoker's Pack!!

Enjoy it when it comes.

S
2017 Turbo - Night Blue / Expresso
BMW M2