Porsche Macan Diesel CRTD2 DIESEL TUNING BOX CHIP - TDI Tuning Box

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
User avatar
Sportback
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:12 pm

Porsche Macan Diesel CRTD2 DIESEL TUNING BOX CHIP - TDI Tuning Box

Post by Sportback » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:56 pm

TDI Tuning Box for Porsche Macan (+51 BHP and +64 NM)

Perfect working order, removed from vehicle due to sale of car.

Transforms the car completely and is undetectable by the manufacturers software.

Easy to install/ remove as it is plug and play.

From the suppliers site -

The CRTD2® Diesel Tuning Box for the Porsche Macan 3.0 D 254 BHP / 258 PS / 190 KW / 580 NM / 428 LBFT from TDI-Tuning is a state of the art, microprocessor based,plug and play tuning box system which safely interfaces with your vehicle's ECU to remap the performance profile of your vehicle. Programmed with engine specific software from our database of over 6000+ vehicles our CRTD2® system provides the maximum possible performance gains whilst maintaining full engine compatibility, for this vehicle Power will be increased by +51 BHP for a total of 305 BHP as well as increasing torque by +64 NM for a total of 644 NM

https://tdi-tuning.com/car/porsche/maca ... g-box-chip

£150
Macan S Diesel ordered 06/12/2014 - Locked Down 15/12/2015 - Delivered March 2016
http://www.porsche-code.com/PH5EKVU2


User avatar
Paul
Posts: 7702
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:19 pm
Location: Bristol
Contact:

Re: Porsche Macan Diesel CRTD2 DIESEL TUNING BOX CHIP - TDI Tuning Box

Post by Paul » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:01 pm

Long time, no see!

What are you changing to...?
1st Sapphire Blue SD
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1986

Current Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296


User avatar
Sportback
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:12 pm

Re: Porsche Macan Diesel CRTD2 DIESEL TUNING BOX CHIP - TDI Tuning Box

Post by Sportback » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:41 pm

Going to the dark side......C63 Estate
Macan S Diesel ordered 06/12/2014 - Locked Down 15/12/2015 - Delivered March 2016
http://www.porsche-code.com/PH5EKVU2


User avatar
Paul
Posts: 7702
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:19 pm
Location: Bristol
Contact:

Re: Porsche Macan Diesel CRTD2 DIESEL TUNING BOX CHIP - TDI Tuning Box

Post by Paul » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:56 pm

👏 Nice noise!
1st Sapphire Blue SD
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1986

Current Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296


TonyZed
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:07 pm

Re: Porsche Macan Diesel CRTD2 DIESEL TUNING BOX CHIP - TDI Tuning Box

Post by TonyZed » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:46 pm

What effect did this have on economy? Some companies claim an improvement but that's not my experience with other cars.

TonyZ


User avatar
jesim1
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:26 pm
Location: Nr Wigan

Re: Porsche Macan Diesel CRTD2 DIESEL TUNING BOX CHIP - TDI Tuning Box

Post by jesim1 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:31 pm

TonyZed wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:46 pm
What effect did this have on economy? Some companies claim an improvement but that's not my experience with other cars.

TonyZ
Buy it Tony, I have one and it transfomed the car, I get 50mpg on a slow M way run and avarage 43 overall, I seldom see under 40 unless I'm just going to the shops.

James


Macananon
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Re: Porsche Macan Diesel CRTD2 DIESEL TUNING BOX CHIP - TDI Tuning Box

Post by Macananon » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:40 pm

jesim1 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:31 pm
TonyZed wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:46 pm
What effect did this have on economy? Some companies claim an improvement but that's not my experience with other cars.

TonyZ
Buy it Tony, I have one and it transfomed the car, I get 50mpg on a slow M way run and avarage 43 overall, I seldom see under 40 unless I'm just going to the shops.

James
So why don't the cars get tuned up in this way in the first place ??


User avatar
VanB
Posts: 3330
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Re: Porsche Macan Diesel CRTD2 DIESEL TUNING BOX CHIP - TDI Tuning Box

Post by VanB » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:52 pm

I think this question has been asked many times as it is the same engine as in the 300+ HP SQ5. I think the general answer is that it would have cannibalised sales of the petrol S.

Still think Porsche missed a trick with this one


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Current - 991.2 GTS C4 GT Silver
Previous: Macan GTS Night Blue
Previous: 981 Cayman S Agate


neilj007
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Porsche Macan Diesel CRTD2 DIESEL TUNING BOX CHIP - TDI Tuning Box

Post by neilj007 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:56 pm

Have just had the TDI-Tuning box fitted to my Cayenne diesel. Early days yet, (in fact, only a few hours) but seems totally different. Much more refined, perkier and fuel economy has improved. It comes with 7 settings, 1 being eco mode and 7 being power mode. Currently sat at 4 so will experiment with them all
Cayenne 3.0l diesel, black, air, pano, heated screen and steering wheel
Carmine red GTS, standard spider wheels, GTS leather pack, pano roof, black roof rails, thermally insulated privacy glass, Bose, towbar - sold Nov 18


User avatar
jesim1
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:26 pm
Location: Nr Wigan

Re: Porsche Macan Diesel CRTD2 DIESEL TUNING BOX CHIP - TDI Tuning Box

Post by jesim1 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:06 am

Macananon wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:40 pm
jesim1 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:31 pm
TonyZed wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:46 pm
What effect did this have on economy? Some companies claim an improvement but that's not my experience with other cars.

TonyZ
Buy it Tony, I have one and it transfomed the car, I get 50mpg on a slow M way run and avarage 43 overall, I seldom see under 40 unless I'm just going to the shops.

James
So why don't the cars get tuned up in this way in the first place ??
Lots of reasons.

Partly due to emissions testing.

Partly due to saving some performance "for next years model" or "future updates"

Partly due to cannibalisation of other models - imagine the SD from Porsche with say 320 bhp and huge torque?

Partly due to setting the cars up to come with every eventuality in every market - 10,000 ft elevation and thin air is easily acheivable in South America - but not in the UK, likewise I'm sure -30 is a possible low in some parts of Russia or Northern Norway, but agina, no in the UK - so why have you car set up to do it? You can reduce the extream ranges the car can opperate in quite safely within the UK and Europe if your sensible about it.

I'm sure there is more, but that's just off the top of my head.

James


Post Reply

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”