Cracked Door Handles

Technical Forum for the Porsche Macan
Alfanut

Re: Cracked Door Handles

Post by Alfanut » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:18 am

I’ve finally got a reply from the dealer, the feedback they’ve had from Porsche is that the cracked door handles on my 2019 Macan, whilst not common, is not a unique problem either. Parts on order & they’ll replace both. Let’s hope the paint shop does a good job. Looking forward to a wander round the showroom and hopefully a test drive in a Macan Turbo.
Macan S, Volcano Grey, 2019
http://www.porsche-code.com/PK6KSRC5

Paul

Post by Paul » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:27 am

👍
Good result, and useful information for others who may have the same issue.
1st Sapphire Blue SD
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1986

Current Sapphire GTS
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4296

peter7

Post by peter7 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:30 am

Alfanut wrote:I’ve finally got a reply from the dealer, the feedback they’ve had from Porsche is that the cracked door handles on my 2019 Macan, whilst not common, is not a unique problem either. Parts on order & they’ll replace both. Let’s hope the paint shop does a good job. Looking forward to a wander round the showroom and hopefully a test drive in a Macan Turbo.
How did you get on ?
Mines been in for the replacements.... they look fine paint wise , but they did a software update after fitting them and it seemed to confuse everything , they had the car for one and a half days , when I picked it up the drivers handle was not fitting correctly so it has to go back again .... the saga continues ....
I’ll update again once it’s sorted .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Issues & Technical”