Future Turbo PP?

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Macan forum

Post by Macan forum »

Any thoughts on whether the facelift turbo will get the PP treatment this year or next? I’d be interested or hear any rumours or inside info.

Am89

Post by Am89 »

The Macan would benefit from a performance pack, esp with the likes of the X3M and GLC63S etc. Chassis can definitely take more power
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Macan forum wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:10 pm Any thoughts on whether the facelift turbo will get the PP treatment this year or next? I’d be interested or hear any rumours or inside info.
It would appear that there will be no new Turbo PP / Turbo Macan....

"This is sportiest internal combustion Macan we’ll ever see. The next one will be entirely electrified, sharing a platform with the new Audi Q5, and there won’t be a Macan Turbo S or suchlike between now and then."

https://www.topgear.com/car-reviews/porsche/gts-5dr-pdk/first-drive?sf117751628=1
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
pmg

Post by pmg »

SAC1 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:39 pm
Macan forum wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:10 pm Any thoughts on whether the facelift turbo will get the PP treatment this year or next? I’d be interested or hear any rumours or inside info.
It would appear that there will be no new Turbo PP / Turbo Macan....

"This is sportiest internal combustion Macan we’ll ever see. The next one will be entirely electrified, sharing a platform with the new Audi Q5, and there won’t be a Macan Turbo S or suchlike between now and then."

https://www.topgear.com/car-reviews/porsche/gts-5dr-pdk/first-drive?sf117751628=1
Its a pity they are not offering on an option to add the new GTS suspension level and springs
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8